F1 calendar for the 2020 season

My view is Lewis is one of the best drivers of all time , but would like to see George Russel in the other mercs seat , and we need Ferrari and red bull to close the gap , the Merc is without dought the better overall package easier to setup faster more reliable , and I believe Lewis extracts the most out of this with is smooth driving, easier on tyres is experience of all the tracks , the question that is being asked is can anyone win in a Merc and the answer is no .
I'm really glade to see Perez as a drive next year driving for red bull I think he will push max far more than Albon ever did .

My view is Lewis is one of the best drivers of all time , but would like to see George Russel in the other mercs seat , and we need Ferrari and red bull to close the gap , the Merc is without dought the better overall package easier to setup faster more reliable , and I believe Lewis extracts the most out of this with is smooth driving, easier on tyres is experience of all the tracks , the question that is being asked is can anyone win in a Merc and the answer is no .
I'm really glade to see Perez as a drive next year driving for red bull I think he will push max far more than Albon ever did .
Correct Perez has the attributes to push max as seen over the season with Perez style of driving and knowledge of tracks and tyres will be an interesting 2021 was disappointed when Russel didn't win his debut race for Mercedes bottas can only challenge Lewis on qualifying weekends lol.
Would like to see max and Lewis in same team/cars as that would be very interesting to say the least

If Lewis keeps winning and breaking more records no doubt he will be the GOAT of the sport and I ain't a fan of him.

Can't see him ever leaving Mercedes and other cars are so behind Mercedes kinda sad lol

Back