F5S box EPG WRITE BACK FAILED.Pease check disc free volume.

Carolinea

TK Veteran
This is the message my wife gets up on her f5s box when she try's to do an xmltv guide auto update,she has the 2015 fix that reaper put on and it's on a 64 gig pen with nothing else.Iv been all through the forum looking for a similar fault but can't find one,this is the first time this has happened in 2 years,when you went to the xmltv update part in the settings she just pressed the red button and it did the update,now it goes through the same run but comes up with the above message 'check disc volume,iv reformatted the pen made super sure it's on fat 32,put on reapers latest fix,went to settings and hit upgrade by USB,made sure it was on image files,but still the same disc free volume notice,even tryd 3 different USB pens,SAME result,what am I doing wrong,can anyone help please.

It has been posted within the forum----someone managed to sort it by using a lower capacity usb key as the larger one was not completely formatting .It may work for you.
Reaper.

Worked first time on a 16 gb pen instead of the 64 gb pen that I was using, you are a rather clever chappie reaper aren't you, thankyou sooooo much

I am also a loving husband, a great dad, excellent lover but a rotten liarLOL
Thanks for compliment--I know you mean well.
Reaper.

Had this exact same problem. Ended up getting a 32gb mem stick and sorted the problem. 64gb must be the unlucky number as I have a 1TB hard drive that done the job very well after the 64gb just wouldn't work. Changed to the 32gb mem stick just for tidy peace of mind.

Back