FA CUP 2021

Man-Utds going out in the next round, when West Ham come to Old Trafford, Come on the hammers. Heh. Heh.
It's a cup tie, no fans so in effect a neutral stadium, dodgy ref decision, mistake by a defender, penalty save or miss, fireworks going off to hold the game up, all the razzamatazz.
If the team with the best players get the best players to play to their full ability then Man United will be in the next round. This is a massive game for custard teeth as he's still seething after getting the sack.
Whatever the result Man United will be the main talking point of the round.

How to follow the FA Cup fifth round​

Tuesday, 9 February (all times GMT)

Burnley v Bournemouth (17:30) - BT Sport 1

Manchester United v West Ham United (19:30) – BBC One, BBC iPlayer and BBC Sport website

Wednesday, 10 February

Swansea City v Manchester City (17:30) - BT Sport 1

Sheffield United v Bristol City (19:30) - BBC iPlayer and BBC Sport website

Leicester City v Brighton & Hove Albion (19:30) - BT Sport 2

Everton v Tottenham Hotspur (20:15) - BT Sport 1

Thursday, 11 February

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Southampton (17:30) - BT Sport 1

Barnsley v Chelsea (20:00) - BBC One, BBC iPlayer and BBC Sport website

Man-Utds going out in the next round, when West Ham come to Old Trafford, Come on the hammers. Heh. Heh.
oops nowt like being a smart arse is there :LOL: (we know you are yet another closet red devil just come out and own up)

I've looked and looked and can't seem to find Leeds or Liverpool in the draw? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

oops nowt like being a smart arse is there :LOL: (we know you are yet another closet red devil just come out and own up)
The hammers lost to a jammy goal in extra time, in a rubbish game, both teams played badly, I was raging it didnt go to penalties as I had a bet on that, but maybe Leicester will do the business in the quarter finals.

Last edited:
The hammers lost to a jammy goal in injury time, in a rubbish game, both teams played badly, I was raging it didnt go to penalties as I had a bet on that, but maybe Leicester will do the business in the quarter finals.
50-50 game for sure.

United will have to put their best team out if they want to progress not rest players like Ole likes to do in cup matches.

True, but he does seem to have learned a lesson from last season as he has been putting a strong team out in the FA Cup and he will have to do similar in the Europa League, knock out rounds, if he continues to put out a strong side in both competitions, then I wouldn't be surprised to see them win one or both of those competitions.

Manchester United's FA Cup quarter-final trip to Leicester City will be broadcast live by BBC One.

The Red Devils - 12-time FA Cup winners - visit the King Power Stadium for a 17:00 GMT kick-off on Sunday, 21 March.

BBC One will broadcast Chelsea's tie with Sheffield United earlier in the day at 13:30 and both games will also be available on BBC iPlayer.

Bournemouth's tie with Southampton and Manchester City's trip to Everton will be on BT Sport on Saturday, 20 March

United get some awful draws in all cup competitions. But Leicester are garbage and they have more than enough to beat em handsomely.
So back to the BBC then it is, how would the tv channels and newspapers cope without leeching off Man United?
Guess the biggest team get the biggest audiences.

Yes be good to see the bitters get a spanking at Wembley, the day spurs knocked em out of the champions league was a blinder.
Little alien ears OGS a relative novice of football management with the big boys has smashed picky nosey pep 4 times now so surely Jose and all his trophy winning exploits can get the better of him, fingers crossed.

I suppose Spurs have to be feared, with the year ending in a one and all that plus Jose does like the cups, may well win the League cup first, it would make a change from City winning it every year.
Quoting my post from earliier in the thread, something to say, say it. Only making an observation at the time as Spurs have won the cup a few times with the year ending in a one, but of course Everton put them out in a cracking fifth round tie, Would like to see Everton beat City too and Leicester to beat Utd, but I doubt either will happen.

Back