FA CUP 2021

Had a feeling Leicester would do United over. Fair play to them

United picked wrong team and him resting players who should have been playing.

They were shocking quite frankly.

Had a feeling Leicester would do United over. Fair play to them

United picked wrong team and him resting players who should have been playing.

They were shocking quite frankly.
Well thats an insult to shocking they looked miles off the pace, had no attack and I can't recall any effort other than the Greenwood goal.
And the sad thing is had they beat the foxes they would have avoided ciddy in the semis, ah well that's football.

Yep Chelsea is in very good form since Tuchel came in, they will be very tricky for City I imagine.

Personally would want Saints to win it but wont begrudge the foxes.

Well I'm not a Leicester fan and personally don't rate them and yes I know they did very well today no questions.
Not 100% certain but I think Chelsea are so far unbeaten under Tuchel so they could well give the berties a good game at wembley.

Well I'm not a Leicester fan and personally don't rate them and yes I know they did very well today no questions.
Not 100% certain but I think Chelsea are so far unbeaten under Tuchel so they could well give the berties a good game at wembley.
They way we've started playing under Tuchel is superb we looked a bit flat footed today second half but a win is a win

I'm a Leicester fan and I do rate them! I was in heaven when they stuck it up Solsker and I wasn't really surprised with the result.

I'm a Leicester fan and I do rate them! I was in heaven when they stuck it up Solsker and I wasn't really surprised with the result.
Thanks for just confirming how highly you regard Man United as we all know to play Man United it's yours and everyone elses cup final so well done.
Some fans are easily pleased lol in heaven roflmao

Thanks for just confirming how highly you regard Man United as we all know to play Man United it's yours and everyone elses cup final so well done.
Some fans are easily pleased lol in heaven roflmao
Some fans are fans! Leicester fans all live or used to live in the county! All were in heaven yesterday some disappointed we didn't get 5

I agree Leicester raised their game played out of their skin and were deserved winners, United never turned up.
I just wonder how Fulham, Villa and Arsenal fans felt when they beat the foxes if they were in heaven too, nah can't see it.

I agree Leicester raised their game played out of their skin and were deserved winners, United never turned up.
I just wonder how Fulham, Villa and Arsenal fans felt when they beat the foxes if they were in heaven too, nah can't see it.
None of the above were in quarter finals of FA cup! You could always swop Manc clubs!
Pep said that Southampton were the best club he has seen at the Etihad! May have forgotten about the 5-2 game against Foxes.
I can't really be bothered to list United losses!
Just swap clubs if your local! 36blue

None of the above were in quarter finals of FA cup! You could always swop Manc clubs!
Pep said that Southampton were the best club he has seen at the Etihad! May have forgotten about the 5-2 game against Foxes.
I can't really be bothered to list United losses!
Just swap clubs if your local! 36blue
Well I am sure you will know of there losses for sure.
So tell me how many times Leicester have won the FA Cup?
And what's all this nonsesne about being local? surely everyone has a choice to follow whoever they choose, what has geographical location got to do with it?

Well I am sure you will know of there losses for sure.
So tell me how many times Leicester have won the FA Cup?
And what's all this nonsesne about being local? surely everyone has a choice to follow whoever they choose, what has geographical location got to do with it?
I know we have won the league as many times as Liverpool in the last 30 years!
I might change to Chelsea as they have a nice home kit!

Back