FA CUP 2021

Pep wheres the QUAD fella?

36af038a-c551-4a54-9d02-679a678a90eb.jpg

:laughing::laughing::laughing::smiley::smiley::smiley::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
524eb504-cc47-4c85-ace5-253de82db1e8.jpg

Wham, Bam, Thank You Mam, Dream Over !

It was always gona be a tough ask.

Fair play to chelsea. Tactics were spot on and city could not deal with them.

Personally I am happy the treble winning United side still have that record lol.

It was always gona be a tough ask.

Fair play to chelsea. Tactics were spot on and city could not deal with them.

Personally I am happy the treble winning United side still have that record lol.
We've got them in league soon and possible CL final.
We had our game plan and stuck to it imo should've been 3-0 but can't take away the result and performance

We've got them in league soon and possible CL final.
We had our game plan and stuck to it imo should've been 3-0 but can't take away the result and performance

Ye very well played indeed.

Tuchel really has changed this team around. Its a quality squad. If they get a top striker in the summer then they could really challenge for the league next season.

Will fancy Chelsea in the FA Cup final but will be good game as Leicester will be 100% at it.

Ye very well played indeed.

Tuchel really has changed this team around. Its a quality squad. If they get a top striker in the summer then they could really challenge for the league next season.

Will fancy Chelsea in the FA Cup final but will be good game as Leicester will be 100% at it.
I fancy saints turning Leicester over don't know why but can see an upset

Fellas on the day city were very average and KDB went off injured.
I think Southampton will win the cup and now that Kane is out I think Spurs will win next week.
Can see city just managing to hold on to the league title, maybe.
Yeah The Treble is invincible NO other english team will ever win it, trust me.
Oh yeah real Madrid v PSG final with the flakey frogs winning it this time.

I have heard from some corners of City slipping up in the next couple of games to open the door for United in the league. Even I am not that much of an optimist :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

City may lose to spurs in the final next week even with kane potentially out.

Champions league will be very difficult for them.

Premier league is a near certainty but if they finish just with that trophy sure some will be disappointed they didn't win the other cups also seeing the position they were in.

Think it was just paper talk about the quadruple, it'd take a hell of a lot of luck to repeat United's feat of a treble let alone win 4.

On the subject of United's treble winners, that was a virtually flawless team. Alex Ferguson was a sensational manager to be able to rebuild so many times and be challenging for trophies right to the end of his career. Head and shoulders above any manager in the modern English game imo.

https___s3-images.sportbible.com_s3_content_1411dbb65ecc9cc8d1538b432d4445b1.jpeg.jpg

So is it right that there can only be 5 english clubs in the champions league?
If Chelsea win the european cup, arsenal the europa league thats 2 places taken then 3 from the top 3 in the premier league. So City, United and West Ham.
4th place could miss out but it won't concern liverpool cos they wont make top 6 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Think it was just paper talk about the quadruple, it'd take a hell of a lot of luck to repeat United's feat of a treble let alone win 4.

On the subject of United's treble winners, that was a virtually flawless team. Alex Ferguson was a sensational manager to be able to rebuild so many times and be challenging for trophies right to the end of his career. Head and shoulders above any manager in the modern English game imo.

View attachment 60389

Totally spot on with every thing you said there mate.

Just look at that team alot of great players from the acadamy. Fergie always wanted to push the youth through the first team along with the more "superstar" players.

Fergie is the GOAT for a reason imo. That guy was amazing at rebuilding teams after teams for so many years and still winning major trophies. That is what you call a once in a lifetime manager and not someone United can ever replace or replicate. He is without doubt up there with the best managers of all time.

Will take some doing for an english team to achieve what United did in that incredible treble winning season which in itself was a rare feat.

Totally spot on with every thing you said there mate.

Just look at that team alot of great players from the acadamy. Fergie always wanted to push the youth through the first team along with the more "superstar" players.

Fergie is the GOAT for a reason imo. That guy was amazing at rebuilding teams after teams for so many years and still winning major trophies. That is what you call a once in a lifetime manager and not someone United can ever replace or replicate. He is without doubt up there with the best managers of all time.

Will take some doing for an english team to achieve what United did in that incredible treble winning season which in itself was a rare feat.
000ca654.jpg

Never ever to be repeated :smiley:
UnitedWorldClubCup.jpg
Oh and the World Club Cup as well :smiley:
vlag1.JPG

Last edited:
Back