Face Masks...

ste

TK Veteran
What face masks have people found to be the best during covid? ... we're travelling abroad next week and need to wear them on the plane so just after some advice from people. During covid, i've just wore the standard cheap surgical type ones but i've only ever worn one for a short period and it gets quite stuffy in there and I don't think I could put it with one of those for 4+ hours on a plane.

Personally we just buy the ones from home bargains bud think £4 for a box of 50 we did find the dark blue face masks used to irritate our face ect it's what ever you feel comfortable wearing (ideally none) lol

Dont go for anyone of the special types like washable ones.

Standard blue ones have done us fine tbh for last few years.

If your eating and drinking you don’t have to wear one 👍 , take a couple of spare disposable ones so you can put a fresh one on inbetween packets of nuts .

Check Airline to see if they have a policy to use a certain type.

The reason on this was i had seen in USA a couple were denied boarding the plane with the blue and had to wear a different type which luckily were bought at the airport.

Nothing is plane sailing anymore and never assume.

Yeah ideally wouldn't like to wear one but it's not optional on the plane. The standard surgical masks (the blue ones) I find irritating so don't really want to wear one of those for 4+ hours on the plane. My brother mentioned about not having to wear one whilst eating so that'll probably be the best option @Scufferoo :ROFLMAO:

I went to Fuerteventura last november. We wore the black versions of the standard blue ones, you can get them in the pound shops. On the way out we kept them on all the time but on the way back, we bought as many coffees and teas and biscuits so we could to keep them off, also tie the elastic in a figure 8 around your ear this allows the mast to fold open in the middle and makes in easier to breathe.

Back