Facebook Problems

Session9

VIP Member
I try to go on FB at work, and it doesn't let me click on anything.
I can go to my messages, friend requests etc. But I can't click on the buttons to Add As Friend/Confirm or Ignore, I can't see or reply to inbox messages, I can't comment on wall posts - the box comes up but I click on Comment and nothing happens. I can't click on the 'Poke back' link.
I can't create a new photo album or upload photos, it just goes back to the photo screen with no new album.

In FB Lite I can click on every link and box with no problems. But I can't figure out how to upload photos into an album on it haha.

Does someone know why FB normal is causing me trouble?

Also, apologies if this is in the wrong place, was the best fit I could find.

Last edited:
What browser do you use at work Session? If you are using something besides IE, be sure that there is not some sort of script blocking add on running, such as No Script.

i use FF and IE and have no problems with fb lol sometimes i wished i did coz i wouldnt play so many games. Never heard of FB lite. ive also got it on my mobile but you can only do so much on there. you sure its not on moblie facebook at work by accident.

Unless your work is blocking it!!!

FB Lite is good Linny, just a simpler version: lite.facebook.com
lol Work wouldn't have blocked it, they call me every time they have a problem. They're not smart people, the ones I work with!

Thanks ferg, it ended up being something small in No Script that I had to allow.
Usually the first thing I look for...completely forgot!

yh glad you got it sorted! have you joined the TK fb group ??

just typed that in session and well it looks the same as my fb jsut smaller -cant see no different to be honest lol! i typed in www. lite. facebook.com - if i do it wouthout the W's i get the normal fb

Last edited:
That's weird Linny! If I do it without w's it end up in lite. Sometimes it chucks a banana at me and logs me into normal FB. I think it might be a bit buggy still.

I haven't joined the TK FB group! I'm off to find it now. I love wasting time at work :whistling:

That's weird Linny! If I do it without w's it end up in lite. Sometimes it chucks a banana at me and logs me into normal FB. I think it might be a bit buggy still.

I haven't joined the TK FB group! I'm off to find it now. I love wasting time at work :whistling:
lo well at the very top of the page its saids F connect - ive not joined it, but might do lol!

Back