Factory reset on zgemma h2h

Hi I've just be given a zgemma h2h and wanted to know how to wipe the box clean so I can start again and add whooshbuild. Do I click on factory reset or is there another way

Ok thank you. Out of interest what would you recommend for iptv. The zgemma I got or another box. Was thinking of a mag box. Want something cheap and cheerful that does the job as I only really just watch sports.

Last edited:
Ok thank you. Out of interest what would you recommend for iptv. The zgemma I got or another box. Was thinking of a mag box. Want something cheap and cheerful that does the job as I only really just watch sports.
If you just want a bare box with no build then just flash it with the latest OpenATV

i would use a firestick for IPTV if you don't need the box for anything else, I find they work far more smoothly.

I like the feel of a build and the fact that they look like virmin or sly. Plus the 7 day epg is a bonus. A friend of mine has the fire stick and I don't like the remote hence why I was thinking of a mag box. In terms of stability which would u say is better or is there something else out there for iptv which gives you the feel of a sly or virmin box with a good epg

Back