Failed To Connect To Server

jens8967

Hi, me again.
I posted yesterday with an error message which you guys fixed for me in two replies which was awesome so hoping for some help with this next step.

I have OpenATV6.3 base with Wooshbuild Infinity. I have added a YOURIPTV ipk file which went on with no issues.
After entering username and password, I press 'Add IPTV' and get the message 'Failed To Connect To Server'.

I've tried the following to solve this;
>> completely reflashing the box back to OpenATV6.3 then re-adding Wooshbuild (when this originally happened I was on Wooshbuild v7 so updated it to Infinity to see if this helped)
>> removing the ipk file and adding a less up-to-date version, then updating it from the TV instead of installing it up-to-date
>> another persons username and password which definitely works and is accepted on another TV
>> turning off my broadband shield with the ISP
>> adding the ipk file via both Filezilla and USB
>> finally today we disconnected the box and took to the other persons address with a different ISP (they have the exact same box and the same feed provider) - neither my username/password or his username/password will work and results in the same error message

We think this last step has ruled out the ISP being the issue and think that given his username/password won't work on mine but will work on his, it's also not likely anything on the end of the provider so it must be the box right?

Any ideas on anything else we can try?
Thank You

is your provider back up and running? there are major issues with IPTV at the moment

Yes, the person who took my box to his house to check ISP and the box is with the same provider and his is working fine (when he has his box connected and not mine).

i would ask in the IPTV forum as you will probably get more answers.

it could be your ISP web safe settings, make sure they are disabled.

Back