Failed to tune ABM

Did you perform a complete scan?
if you go to Virginmedia Highlights channel, check the details on there, QAM is either 64 or 256, and frequency is either 6952 or 6887, let us know
i have tried to do a scan and its saying fatal error so i am reinstalling ipab see if that makes any differance

i have tried to do a scan and its saying fatal error so i am reinstalling ipab see if that makes any differance
ipab doesn't work, it's ancient and not updated so if openatv6.2 won't work, you have no chance with that.
if you can't scan just using the cable tuner and ABM can't scan, it's looking like the VM cable isn't connected to the box, or if it is connected to the box, it's not connected to VM network, do you have broadband with them?

ipab doesn't work, it's ancient and not updated so if openatv6.2 won't work, you have no chance with that.
if you can't scan just using the cable tuner and ABM can't scan, it's looking like the VM cable isn't connected to the box, or if it is connected to the box, it's not connected to VM network, do you have broadband with them?
i had ipab put on ages ago i just followed instructions that came with it i am unsure how to put openatv on i know how to put lines on but am unsure how to put another image on

my box upstairs is working great ipab image
It will until something needs updating, then you find it doesn't work.
Ipleb is based on an old version of openatv and cannot be updated.
Just flash openatv6.2 to the box, then add grogbuild freerange or wooshbuild infinity, takes about 40 mins, make sure you keep a copy of your line to add back to the box afterwards, this is todays openatv for your box:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah52tc

It will until something needs updating, then you find it doesn't work.
Ipleb is based on an old version of openatv and cannot be updated.
Just flash openatv6.2 to the box, then add grogbuild freerange or wooshbuild infinity, takes about 40 mins, make sure you keep a copy of your line to add back to the box afterwards, this is todays openatv for your box:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah52tc
Thanks i will try after tea Thanks for your help

will it say FLSH when i put the usb in like setting up theipab image or something differant i have only ever set up the ipab image sorry to be such a pain

Yes, unzip the flash files and put them on a formatted (FAT32) usb stick
put the stick in rear port and power on with white buton, as you press white button, keep your finger on standby button on front until it says FLSH
Takes about 3 mins to get to HDMI settings on screen, at this point, put the remote down and put freerange or infinity on it via the laptop/pc

Back