Failed to tune on Tuner B Cable Virmin

What happens if the tuner disappears though what do I do then? Are the newer versions of these boxes just one tuner input on the back of a h2h as the older one I had more inputs on the back

the tuner can't disappear.
You must have missed a setting or not flashed it properly if one of the tuners is not seen by the software, just flash openatv to the box and the tuner will be visible

I'm really not sure what happened but I flashed it with 2 different images and both times the tuner weren't showing would you recommend getting another h2h or a different model

a newer model is always a good thing in my eyes but to be fair to the H2H they still work well enough for most people (plenty of members still use these boxes). When ever you encounter problems its always best to start at the begining... pabloescaban & others have given the best advice: flash with a base image then check everything before you install any pre-made backups of other images

H2H is a perfectly good box works a treat. Just needs to set up correctly. Sounds like wrong image has been flashed to me????

I have a new one arriving over the weekend which image should I flash on it first and if the tuner dosent show then do I need to try another image? Has anyone got the 2018 model where it only shows 1 cable tuner on the back as it's different to the older version of the box

I have a new one arriving over the weekend which image should I flash on it first and if the tuner dosent show then do I need to try another image? Has anyone got the 2018 model where it only shows 1 cable tuner on the back as it's different to the older version of the box

What's the name of the image you tried putting on the H2h?

buying more boxes won't solve the issue if you are using an incorrect image

I have a new one arriving over the weekend which image should I flash on it first and if the tuner dosent show then do I need to try another image?
it should come with a base image on it (probably open ATV base image), check your tuners are showing when it arrives (they will/should) then do as pabloescabanhas been instructing re loading WBI or premade backup of choice

download the bottom image from these three:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2h
unzip it and flash as normal, then see if the cable tuner is showing
Hi I’ve the same problem I’ve h
So have you still got the box? You shouldn't have tuner disappearing on my backup but you can try clean OpenATV nightly image http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/nightly/index.php?open=zgemmah2h

Just check if the tuner shows and try a manual scan

Hi my box won’t tune on tunner b I’ve done a clean flash any idea off how to fix it cheers

Hi I’ve the same problem I’ve h

Hi my box won’t tune on tunner b I’ve done a clean flash any idea off how to fix it cheers
have you followed the information given in this thread?
go to autobouquetsmaker and update provider files, then try a scan

Got my new box and flashed with openatv newest version the tuner is showing up this time but still won't scan for any channels using abm any ideas what to do next? Thanks

Back