Failed to tune Virgin on tuner C

Which receiver do you have? I have listed some example models in that thread to help people who don't know which file to install. Which version of Vix do you have?
Will have to check later its been around 6 months since I last reflashed the box.
Il try the uninstall of of the ABM plugin and reinstall method first as short of time to reflash at the moment.
Il post vix version later when home.

How do I go about requesting an update on the GIT page for 40970?

Cheers
I've never done a pull request on there as I don't know how to go about it, @dsayers2014 or @Abu Baniaz will sort it out, I've tagged them so they'll see this post next time they log in, have you tried updating provider files in autobouquetmaker and running a scan?

I've never done a pull request on there as I don't know how to go about it, @dsayers2014 or @Abu Baniaz will sort it out, I've tagged them so they'll see this post next time they log in, have you tried updating provider files in autobouquetmaker and running a scan?

Thanks for quick reply! I have updated to newest ABM which allowed me to update provider files, but to no avail :(

Morning guys, I have the same problem in the 40968 Preston area. Would this fix my issue too or is there another solution to get ABM back up and running. I've uninstalled and re-installed ABM, config files updated and still "Tuner C failed". Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Hope someone can help I am getting the same message on my H52tc but on the sat side, using Abm 3.1 all config files up to date, when I run a scan with Abm cable side is fine
Satellite tuner A says check tuner config, frequencies etc
I’ve run a manual scan and no channels found SNR on sat channels 0%
I am running Grogbuild with Openatv 6.1
I have 2 other H2s boxes and both are picking up sat FTA no probs

You need to check the signal for the receiver. If you post your debug log, we can see what frequency it is not tuning onto. Should be 11778, Vertical, 27500 for Sky on 28.2. Freesat is something else

Hi I'm having the same issue. some of my movie channels are black . Iv uninstalled amb and reinstalled it but nothing happened . 41063

I have Zgemma H5.2TC and I'm getting the same ABM error "Failed to tune Vermin (UK) on Tuner C"
My Net ID is 40988 Plymouth.
I have OpenATV 6.3 and WooshBuild Infinity
I've read through several threads and tried different suggestions.
I sometimes get a few channels with a manual scan but none on ABM scan.
I also cannot get the Nit Analyser to work.
**EDIT** Finally the Nit Analyser has worked - I have attached the zip file

Attachments

• NitAnalyser_40988_ Plymouth.zip
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
You are using an old NitAnalyser. Try the one here

Link to NIT Analyser with installation instructions:
Code:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/a-few-channels-not-clearing-abm-not-refreshing.140445/page-4#post-936935

The 40988 is not in a pure area, so others can get details. Details are correct

You are using an old NitAnalyser. Try the one here

Link to NIT Analyser with installation instructions:
Code:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/a-few-channels-not-clearing-abm-not-refreshing.140445/page-4#post-936935

The 40988 is not in a pure area, so others can get details. Details are correct

Thanks very much for your input, Abu.
Since receiving your reply I have started from scratch (using several threads from TechKings) and it now works!!! I have no idea what the main problem was but I'm extremely happy.

Back