Failed to tune Virmin UK on Tuner B ZGemma H2H

Ardat95

Hi There,

I have my box for a year no problem but since last week I have been constant problems with my box.

Looking at historical threads and my own work I have done the following:

Reflashed Wooshbuild
Flashed OpenATV 6.2 latest then scanned for channels
Updated config files on ABM then scanned ABM
Changed predefined transponder to complete and scanned Tuner B manually
Changed NET ID
Bought a new Coax to RF adapter and new coax cable (The splitter definitely works btw)

Is there anything else I can do as I am considering giving up at this point. Please help

Had this problem a long time ago on a h7c. But I don't use a build so I fix problems when I can really

It was a while ago

Upload screen shots of settings just in case to missed something
Very easy done

Is it a faulty Tuner B? Everything is connected correctly. i.e one end of coax cable in splitter, the other into the coax to RF adapter. RF adapter plugged into RF in...

Same mate I’d put grogg freerange as it’s easier to setup and will do the the lot for you! At least you can rule out no errors was made if you do it the second time
Command line here for you.

wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh
Make sure usb is mounted before hand!!
  • Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.

I think maybe net id as changed in your area! Are you with vm now if not could be that the line is none active anymore or you may have you coax cable incorrectly post some screenshots from main feed on wall to splitter then boxMaybe @grog68 or @pabloescaban could help you out!

Could be NET ID.

Yes I am with VM and I have a solid internet connection from the feed to router via the splitter.

I am certain it is set up correctly

IMG_20190529_142351.jpgIMG_20190529_142411.jpg

Take the splitter out so the main feed from the wall goes into the box and scan again see if it gets 1-5.. so we can rule out the splitter!

tried that and got no channels aswell. I personally think it's a tuner B problem. What I will do is get my cousin's ZGemma to see if that is the case. If it is not I will order a new splitter. Any suggestions in the meantime would be much appreciated.

Yes mate if your cousins box is in working order and active should just plug in and re scan restart cam and channels will be there if not then could be cables splitter!!

No mate not a single channel at all

It can't tune because it's not connected to VM.
That splitter is nasty and needs a trip to the dump ASAP
If you get broadband from VM, the cable is definately live, if you get BB from elsewhere there's a chance VM have disconnected you from the green cabinet, but I'd wager it's the splitter, get a Tratec or Technetix

Back