Failed to tune Virmin UK on Tuner B ZGemma H2H

So I plugged in my cousin's ZGemma Box and straight away, I got a signal and all channels popped up.

As I suspected it looks like my Tuner is faulty.

Any chance of repairing it or do I have to fork out for a replacement box? If thats the case are there are any good dual tuner 4K boxes

Hi There,

I have my box for a year no problem but since last week I have been constant problems with my box.

Looking at historical threads and my own work I have done the following:

Reflashed Wooshbuild
Flashed OpenATV 6.2 latest then scanned for channels
Updated config files on ABM then scanned ABM
Changed predefined transponder to complete and scanned Tuner B manually
Changed NET ID
Bought a new Coax to RF adapter and new coax cable (The splitter definitely works btw)

Is there anything else I can do as I am considering giving up at this point. Please help
I Had a the same problem look at this thread dsayer helped me on this (full backup )

With all the changes going on can you check if your scanning on wrong provider like 6887,note the newer settings on the netid page.
I would also recheck coax end going into box if possible when box is powered off

Restarting cam will be of no use if box has no found channels

Plug your cousin's box into your cables etc, then on his box, press menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker and run a scan..
His box is working at yours because he scanned for channels somewhere else

On the working box if you press the ok button twice it should bring up info on that channel,write it down,connect you box back up and go into signal finder and input those settings do you get a lock and signal on that?

Thanks guys im assuming my ABM has caused an error. I will plug my cousins box after the Europa League final. Come on you Gunners

With these boxes you can do an ordinary scan to pick up all the channels,and then abm or bouquet maker sorts them into correct section and usually throws up an error if abm fails to scan on wrong info.

Sorry to bother everyone again, the box is still not picking up channels. I have just flashed OpenATV 6.3 on the box, scanned manually and still 0 channels...

if you have a Screwfix nearby, you can buy a Labgear splitter over the counter.
Not very happy about those white cables with the logo neither, are they push-fittings? - or screw fittings?

UPDATE: Bought and plugged in the Technetix splitter and still 0 channels. I have checked my lamedb files reading some other forums and my file states:

eDVB services /4/
transponders
end
services
end
Have a lot of bugs!

I'm gonna fork out for a new box it seems.

@Abu Baniaz you seem to know a lot about this. Any advice?

Recheck coaxial is going into rf=ant in?
Can you do a non abm scan or you did it already.
How long does an automatic scan take.
Anything on signal finder?

Back