Faithfully I watch free live football on PC and connect it to TV through HDMI. Why is it that I get better quality HD1020 from Slky

Billy315

TK Supporter
There is a lot of games that don't provide HD and another two company's gives you HD but never at the better quality as Slky. I still get freeze on all of them.

Agree with the above from ferret also what do you want from a free stream it’s probably been re streamed then compressed also some guy sat in his bedroom doing it off his laptop/pc.
You are going to get freezing as the more people join the stream the more bandwidth it takes the more the load needs to be balanced.
I don’t get why people search for free streams as by time you’ve found one it’s probably half time (lol).

Not going to be much 4k streams online for free
The advert pop ups are also annoying
If you want decent quality get iptv and watch games on there

I've been wondering why Donald Trump paid Stormy Daniels to try and suck the skin off the last turkey in the shop when his lovely wife Melanoma could have done the same job for nothing :unsure:
..... because he can afford to pay for the best quality service that's why. The rest of us will just have to stick to what we can afford and put up with it not being quite as good.

1420531699d5b39498e9755680c20117.gif

I've been wondering why Donald Trump paid Stormy Daniels to try and suck the skin off the last turkey in the shop when his lovely wife Melanoma could have done the same job for nothing :unsure:
..... because he can afford to pay for the best quality service that's why. The rest of us will just have to stick to what we can afford and put up with it not being quite as good.

View attachment 89778
Would have given you a like but the video made me gip.

Back