Family Friendly IPTV Device/Box Recommendations

Hacky

Hi all

Looking for recommendations for a device/box/streamer.

Particularly one that's got everything a UK user needs

A good remote

Good compatibility with all the addons etc out there

Reliable as a device

Capable of accessing channels worldwide but particularly UK channels and other English speaking nations.

Would people recommend VOD compatible devices (I get its all subjective)

Thanks in advance

H

Depends on budget, but for performance for pounds you can't go wrong with a 4k firestick for me, not saying it's the best out there but it's the best value and isn't far behind the top end.

"Family Friendly" is a bit vague - you could have young children or elderly relatives living with you.

the box you require has nothing to do with available uk channels that is down to provider you get.

Firestick 4k will do the job well enough. as for family friendly thats down to your provider just get them take away the adult channels etc...

A user friendly device with less hassle will be the formuler range as you can add your favourite shows/movies/ channels to home screen the buzz range is also user friendly and no hassle to setup

A user friendly device with less hassle will be the formuler range as you can add your favourite shows/movies/ channels to home screen the buzz range is also user friendly and no hassle to setup

Thanks will look at those

the box you require has nothing to do with available uk channels that is down to provider you get.

Yeah I meant more kind of 'Almost' ready to go type boxes rather than sideloading third party apps by back doors etc.

Yeah should have been clearer, I meant more in terms of ease of use such as could my 7 year old use it etc.
If it takes you twenty minutes to get to grips with the interface, it will take your 7 year old twenty seconds.
Yeah I meant more kind of 'Almost' ready to go type boxes rather than sideloading third party apps by back doors etc.
No, (almost) all providers have their own app that just needs username and password

Firestick
Fire cube
Sheild.

Take your pick stay away from boxes with dedicated apps waste of time most suppliers won't let you use them.

Amiko A9 range very similar in operation and features to the Formuler boxes but regardless of the version of A9 you go for there cheaper.

More bang for your buck.

Back