Family. IPTV provider? How to connect them?

id777

Hello! I tested some iptv servers last week. Some channels have logo of something called “Family”. What is this? Maybe it’s stable provider, who knows?

Please see attached picture. You can see this logo in up right corner.

Attachments

• D9F194E2-6079-40AA-B73B-094E4913CB50.png
    D9F194E2-6079-40AA-B73B-094E4913CB50.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 66
Maybe yes, but this Family about which I am writing is not TV channel. I can see this logo on Arabic and Asia premium TV channels. So you are wrong.
Maybe I am wrong, in your case..........,but 'Family' is still an American TV Channel. Why don't you ask the provider:unsure:

With that tone you will be lucky to get help kaspas was merely pointing out that there is an American channel with that name!!!!!
For your information it’s a source supplier or a foreign stream channel logo
Cheers Baz, I nearly replied with something a bit more harsh but refrained from stooping that low(y)

Maybe I am wrong, in your case..........,but 'Family' is still an American TV Channel. Why don't you ask the provider:unsure:
Thank you for reply! I know this channel, but it’s not the thing I am looking for. Provider don’t ask. And I know why. Providers steals each other streams.

With that tone you will be lucky to get help kaspas was merely pointing out that there is an American channel with that name!!!!!
For your information it’s a source supplier or a foreign stream channel logo
No, please, don’t start this. I am just asking. I don’t want to have misunderstandings with somebody. Have a nice day!

Back