Family Photo

moshibeth

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
In need of a little help here please lads, Photo attached is my best mate and the dog is blind.

Photo is off his daughters phone and as a present i want to blow it up and frame it special. Not great quality i know but i want to give him a framed photo as a birthday pressy thanks all (y)

432703213_10161104557727230_4360142654019929730_n.jpg

So what do you want to know? How to do it?

The original photo will be the best so I’d get hold of that and take it to a photo place (spielmanns etc) and ask them to do it on photographic paper. If the camera is fairly good on the phone, you should get an ok picture.
Then just buy a frame.

The original photo will be the best so I’d get hold of that and take it to a photo place (spielmanns etc) and ask them to do it on photographic paper. If the camera is fairly good on the phone, you should get an ok picture.
Then just buy a frame.
My friend its what it is. Get the best out of what i have and enhance it to top quality if possible and frame it. Thanks for reply (y)

Then just buy a frame.
I am a clever lad normally just photos are not my passion

Im told I have a pretty good eye with photos and for what that’s worth, I think it’s a pretty good photo as it is. I’d get it off to one of those photo places and get it printed and see what you think - it won’t cost a lot so if you aren’t happy, you can get more. Don’t go too big though or it will start looking grainy/pixelated. 8 x 6 would be a good start, I think.

Head to boots with your photo, plug your phone in and find the photo and print the size you want, it will be printed straight away so you can decide on the quality right there and then 👍

Im told I have a pretty good eye with photos and for what that’s worth, I think it’s a pretty good photo as it is. I’d get it off to one of those photo places and get it printed and see what you think - it won’t cost a lot so if you aren’t happy, you can get more. Don’t go too big though or it will start looking grainy/pixelated. 8 x 6 would be a good start, I think.
Three X wifes and as you know they all talk. Started off Mosh has a 3x7 - Wife no 2 Mosh has an 8X2 - Wife number 3 Mosh has 12X2 we are still married happily :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Head to boots with your photo, plug your phone in and find the photo and print the size you want, it will be printed straight away so you can decide on the quality right there and then 👍
The lads will be along Mike i really do not want boots bud. This place is mustard this is why you joined :love:

If you get it framed, make sure to take a frame that doesn't hide part of your image, I'm saying this because his face is already a bit cropped.
Image seems ok at first but weight is really low at 0.35mb, maybe forum is compressing original (newbie here so unsure)

If you got this picture from your friend daughter and she sent it to you threw some messaging apps, ask her to send it again by email because nearly all messages app are compressing image, email won't do this. Far better if you are to print it.

In need of a little help here please lads, Photo attached is my best mate and the dog is blind.

Photo is off his daughters phone and as a present i want to blow it up and frame it special. Not great quality i know but i want to give him a framed photo as a birthday pressy thanks all (y)

View attachment 101541
The photo you uploaded has been reduced in size (356kb) but it's still good quality, I've enhanced it & uploaded it here, it's now 2.65mb, so should be good enough for a framed photo, if you want a very big photo upload the original photo from the phone to Upload Image — Free Image Hosting & post the link.
Great photo - (a canvass photo print would be nice).
1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited:
I would use snapfish mate and get it into a canvas, think they also enhance the resolution too and all you've to do is upload the photo. Never had an issue with them

Back