Famous Quotes

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to
keep your mouth shut.
--Ernest Hemmingway

"i could'nt imagine somebody like Osama Bin Laden enjoying the joy of Hanukkah"
George Bush

and people voted him in for 8 years lol

the most important thing for us is to find osama bin laden,we will not rest until we find him .........sept. 2001

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

i dont know where bin laden is.i have no idea and dont care .it is not our priority............march 2002

george bush

"I guess it's OK to call the secretary of education here 'buddy.' That means friend." --George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Jan. 8, 2009

Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out......anon

My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get...forest gump

the most useful part of them fellas is hanging out of them..............christy moore singing about bishob eamon casey and fr. michael cleary

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

we are living way beyond our means.........charles haughey, irish taoiseach during the 1982 recession while he was STEALING our money

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ... As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

Audrey Hepburn

Back