Fast Twin Tuner Enigma 2 box for IPTV

Balanced

Sorry if this in the wrong forum but could anyone recommend a fast reliable sat box which has twin tuner and supports enigma 2?

Currently I am using a Zgemma Star 2S but I am having problems with it. My internet speed varies between 10-20Mb and my IPTV connection is unwatchable. The provider gave me a link to use with vlc on my laptop and using the same internet connect it works perfectly so I am assuming the problem is with the Zgemma box. Done a speed test using a plugin and for some reason the box only uses 1-3Mb.
Also not sure if its because of the image but it does also tend to freeze a lot.

Also I have a large quantity of files saved on an external 1TB USB drive which is connected to the Zgemma box so ideally I am look for a box that I can also connect this to and continue to transfer files to it and view on the box

Vu Solo2 will do eerything you need it to but they are around £200. I have mine running a Cline, IPTV, Koid and Plex and it handles them perfectly. My BB connection is a max of 20meg, but only ever see 10mbps.

My zgemma h2s does iptv no problem is it hard wired to your router? Maybe remove the hard drive and reflaah it with latest image see if that works before parting with any cash

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I did get rid of my 2s cause of the sluggish performance I'm happy with the h2s myself budget and everything works

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong section to ask if there is a version of Wooshbuild that will flash a Mutant HD51 (Mut@nt HD51). This is an Enigma2 box but I cannot see any specific B Version for it. I notice there is one for the Edision osmini. Thanks in Advance......martinjr

Back