fastest image for H9S

reevey

HI guys ihave tried few image but am trying to find the fastest image that runs on h9s as seems quite slow.
any info maybe older image
thanks

fastest image? - all images are the same speed as far as i know, what have you tried and what problems have you had, also which skins have you used?

have tried most of the usual ones and some new ones I have found not a great lover of woosh just don't seem very responsive have only been using for free sat so not a lot running

Can anyone else confirm of having any performance issues with this box? I am about to receive one and I am already looking to see what is the best platform for it.

I've got one and agree with Willo, openvix and expand the Flash with 8gb micro SD card, instructions on vix site, easy and super fast!!

OPENATV is too heavy for this box? Does it behave with it?
Openatv 6.3 is fine!! It is a bit more complicated to extend the Flash with card though!! I'm assuming you will be running that with no build!! I tried Woosh infinity it did work OK but the box is in bedroom and I only wanted freesat and iptv so kept bare vix!!

Openatv 6.3 is fine!! It is a bit more complicated to extend the Flash with card though!! I'm assuming you will be running that with no build!! I tried Woosh infinity it did work OK but the box is in bedroom and I only wanted freesat and iptv so kept bare vix!!
Thanks Toddy, in reality I have zero knowledge on this boxes, I only just come from non linux receivers and the reason I bought a linux one is for "obvious ones" if you know what I mean. I dont really mind of flashy skins and addons, I actually dont even know yet what is the base OS of the ZGemma as I have not received it yet but I am prepairing already for configuring it. Would you be able to tell me from scratch or address me to some indications of what it needs to run the needed deeds? I remember though I had some quick exposure in the past with OPENATV with a sort of droid box from Wytel which I sent back after few days as it was extremely slow.

I always use openvix simple 1080 skin on my vu-boxes & H9 2H. I have tried openpli & it does boot quicker, but open vix is a bit more responsive in functions

Thanks Toddy, in reality I have zero knowledge on this boxes, I only just come from non linux receivers and the reason I bought a linux one is for "obvious ones" if you know what I mean. I dont really mind of flashy skins and addons, I actually dont even know yet what is the base OS of the ZGemma as I have not received it yet but I am prepairing already for configuring it. Would you be able to tell me from scratch or address me to some indications of what it needs to run the needed deeds? I remember though I had some quick exposure in the past with OPENATV with a sort of droid box from Wytel which I sent back after few days as it was extremely slow.
When I had my first box I googled everything, visited every site!! Personally for you I would try a build from this site because all the things you need to do will be done by it at installation!! But if you have time install openvix version for the box and visit there site for any tuition and you will learn about the box and all the plug ins and settings will be what you have added, and if you get problems the forum is here!! or you can pm me

Okay, was asking question to world of sat which is where I bought it from and the guy reminded me that I choose the Pure2 image, even forgot that I had a choice at the time of the purchase, anyway, should be with me soon, I probably have a go with the pur2 image since is there already and if not convinced I will flash it with openvix.
Thanks all for your help.

Back