Fav player of all time

zack

I would like to hear what people think is there fav player of all time, Mine is Cruyff still the best trick i have ever seen, and nearly 50 year ago and never seen anyone do it, you know what he is going to do, and the way he is going to turn, its like your body makes you go the the other way..A lot his thoughts the way the game is played now are his ideas, not all but a lot are. rather hear who is peoples fav rather than the best player ever. And smoked like a chimney ..lol

We've had this thread recently which is kinda in the same vein

Who is the best player you've ever seen.

My favourite players for my team (Everton) have been:

Andrei Kanchelskis - Probably the only truly world class player I've seen at the peak of his ability when playing for Everton. Got you out of your seat every time he set off with the ball, electrifying pace and very direct.

Wayne Rooney - Another who got you on your feet... I remember hearing the mass clattering of seats at Goodison as people stood to watch him. Raw and powerful.

Yeah prob been said before, maybe should said who would you pay your wages to watch, i missed Messi true story my team played them , pre season friendly..never went to game..0-0 have time Messi came on at half time scored the 5 honest to god true story..I never went what a plonker, my brother did, he said every defender tried to put him on his right foot, but he can move it onto his left foot in a sec..Not one my better ideas..lol

I saw Barca v Las Palmas in 2017. Then Real Madrid v Villareal the year after, and Lazio v Juventus the year after. Saw some great players in the flesh in those matches.

Gazza or prob you def omg player cause i stay in Scotland, and your Everton and he played for Liverpool Kenny Dalgleish, i always remember i was delivering papers Pool bought fot 400 grand, you prob hate hearing this prob best 400 grand pool spent in there history..we don.t get to see the best, or my team does not..lol

Back