fecking SKY

dee

TK Veteran
wa@@ers have take there dd earliy so i get stuck with having to pay the bank for a 50p letter, that will cost me £ 40, i have been with the muppets since N3 hit,DD date is the 23rd of the month hunts.

what do they usually do if it falls on a weekend. Even so they should not take it out til 2mora as thats the last working day before the saturday! Plus if you have money going in over the bank holiday it shoudl be paid in the last working day which again is thursday! Thats the trouble with DD''s they take what they want when they want!!

contact your bank and ask that as ther are 2 long bank holidays this month can they be lenient

Don't know if the system is different over there, but they seem to be in breach of contract to me, If you only allow them to Debit on the 23rd, then that is when it should happen, not before, not after. I certainly wouldn't be letting this one drop. . . . . . Both with Sky and with the bank

wheelo i think here with DD's their ruling is if there is a bank holiday they can take it out before the date and with some DD's it they can take it out every so many days not necessarily on the same date! but something needs to be sorted as its unfair. They wonder why people are in debt, late charges, high interest charges or letters etc for being over drawn cost more sometimes than the amount you are over! Its those people that cause the debt!

Dee can you not ask your bank for an agreed overdraft for when things like this happen. I live off my overdraft! Think every bank account you should have an overdraft waiting there that they either dont charge you for or charge you very little if you agree it with them. I pay like £10 pm and its well worth it!

Shouldn't they have sent you a breakdown of the payments and when they are due out?, if not they should take later surely?.

Ask the bank for a charge back if not demand sky pay the fee's but they probably have a get out claus in their small print....

i know this is off topic but i got VM to pay my internet and set top box bill for the next 3 months, get in there! :happy:

long story, was dragging on for few years but finally sorted! persistence pays off.

23rd of every month the bills due, in the 10 months that iv had to pay (feck i hate to) iv had one bill, so decided to do it on line and they are shite at that to.:rolleyes:

dee.... sounds like the other needs to make more money for ye so this won't happen again... heheheheehe. :p

I'm not a big fan of DD but hey at times isn't it nice... we mostly do it online but pay when we think it's appropriate NOT when those w@ankers think it is... LOL

with these poxy firms they put a surcharge on any bill thats not dd, like £5 for a bill threw the post. going to the sat side in the next month or so, so won`t need to worry.

Back