Few HD Channels Dark

paulsysp

Hi

Virtually all my HD channels are working fine, but a few such as Dave HD, SYFY HD and Good Food HD are dark and comes up with timeshift not possible and then tune failed. Any ideas on how to solve this?

I am in the Brieley Hill area and Net ID is 40973, when I set this up I just used auto boutiques to grab the channel list.

Cheers..

Finally did a scan.. First using the standard service searching and scan failed. Then through autoboutque successful but still a few HD channels are dark. I have noticed on these hd channels that are dark the SNR & AGC are at 0‰

Any ideas??

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 PM ----------

Finally did a scan.. First using the standard service searching and scan failed. Then through autoboutque successful but still a few HD channels are dark. I have noticed on these hd channels that are dark the SNR & AGC are at 0‰

Any ideas??

Update.. Ok so the cable going into my box i noticed there was a kink in the line so redone it.. All HD channels except one are now working which i find strange knowing other channels had a signal bit those that were dark had a signal strength of zero?? Either way happy with what i got..

Back