'File explorer' Ftp for ipad-iPhone ..highly recommended!

Bigrussuk

Hi all

i just thought I'd share a little find, the above app, is excellent for transferring files from the computer to the Zgemma, also for quickly adding new folders for recordings, without having to reach for the laptop or going to the computer ...so simple!

This maybe old news to some, and I'm sure other apps are available , this one was just featured as 'best of' on pc adviser so I tried it

im just sharing as I go along, hoping it helps someone else

Russ

Yeah there's a few like that on the app store. The hard part is finding a good one that lets you use more than one connection without needing to pay for the full version. Cheap I am see. ;)

'File explorer' is £4 with no extra In-app add-ons.... There is a free version, but I though for the price of a pint....

Yeah there's a few like that on the app store. The hard part is finding a good one that lets you use more than one connection without needing to pay for the full version. Cheap I am see. ;)

i forgot someone told me there was a way of creating folders on the box doh...but it is actually even easier this way (saves typing in with tv remote)...plus the app is handy for other stuff too...transfers on to you HDD, lines etc

Last edited:
Which one is it on the Apple Store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strangely ... The paid one is on for the iPad , but I could only find the free one for the phone, I downloaded the paid one on iPad then it auto downloaded to phone

Back