Filezilla not connecting to zgemma h5

tolso

Hi
Could anyone help I'm trying to send line onto zgemma h5 box I've done the host name ip of box password root then connect but coming up insecure server does not support tfp over tls it driving me nuts anyone can help would be greatly appreciated
Cheers

Hi
Could anyone help I'm trying to send line onto zgemma h5 box I've done the host name ip of box password root then connect but coming up insecure server does not support tfp over tls it driving me nuts anyone can help would be greatly appreciated
Cheers
If using openatv 6.3 or earlier there is no password.
Put root in username and leave password blank.
The warning message comes up every time anyone uses filezilla, just click ok and it disappears

If using openatv 6.4 you have to setup a password using the remote
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Password setup

If using openatv 6.3 or earlier there is no password.
Put root in username and leave password blank.
The warning message comes up every time anyone uses filezilla, just click ok and it disappears

If using openatv 6.4 you have to setup a password using the remote
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Password setup
I'm using 6.4 so il try the password set up
Thanks bud il let u know what happens

Setup the password using the remote.
Then when you use filezilla, put that password in password box
No joy Pablo done the password change on remote put the ip address of box in host name then the password in password box then still coming up insecure server it does not support ftp over tls

No joy Pablo done the password change on remote put the ip address of box in host name then the password in password box then still coming up insecure server it does not support ftp over tls
Like I said earlier, that comes up every time anyone uses it.
Click ok and the warning disappears then you can use filezilla as normal

Lads I'm not very good at this but thanks for trying to help me here Pablo I don't understand were to click OK on what warning and will I would try thro pc but don't know how too but like I said earlier any help would be greatly appreciated

On your pc go to file explorer then network and it will show you list of connected devices ie router pc and your box may/will show up.
Double click on your boxMay have to enter your ssid username/password and you will see hard disk and root click on route.

Hi
Cheers
With OpenATV 6.4 this is how I enter the New password:
  • Switch on box and open a TV channel
  • Press MENU on Remote
  • Select Setup
  • Select System
  • Select Network
  • Select Password Setup
  • Enter New (memorable) password (I always use 'root')
  • Press GREEN on Remote to Save

Lads I'm not very good at this but thanks for trying to help me here Pablo I don't understand were to click OK on what warning and will I would try thro pc but don't know how too but like I said earlier any help would be greatly appreciated
When you try to use filezilla.
You get a warning about ftp over tls.
Click OK

Cheers lads but it won't work I tried filezilla I put in a new password in box tried it on filezilla I put in ip address of box then my new password clicked on quick connect still no joy no warning came up to click on OK Pablo thanks anyway

Cheers lads but it won't work I tried filezilla I put in a new password in box tried it on filezilla I put in ip address of box then my new password clicked on quick connect still no joy no warning came up to click on OK Pablo thanks anyway
If no warning came up you have something wrong
Ip address has to have full stop between each digit 192.168.0.10 will work, 192,168,0,10 will never work
Username is root
Password is whatever you set
The box and the pc using filezilla have to be both connected to same internet connection

Did you check to see if the computer can see it via network in file explorer? As post 8

Hello, I am having issue in copying files in open atv 6.4

I have set-up the password and have connected with the box. I can browse the folders, however when I am trying to send the file to box it is coming with failed transfer message, Insecure server, it does not support FTP over TLS .

Not sure what is wrong?

Hello, I am having issue in copying files in open atv 6.4

I have set-up the password and have connected with the box. I can browse the folders, however when I am trying to send the file to box it is coming with failed transfer message, Insecure server, it does not support FTP over TLS .

Not sure what is wrong?
When you see that message I think you should press OK to proceed...

Back