Filezilla problem

Cairnsy99

I have just flashed one of my Zgemmas and can't connect it with filezilla to ftp a couple of plugins over.
I'm getting the error :-

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Command: USER anonymous
Response: 331 Please specify the password.
Command: PASS *********************
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

I can connect my other box with no problems
I can also connect via openwebif

I read somewhere on the forum yesterday, that you now need to set up a password onto your box now for connecting to filezilla, not sure if thats what your issue is, but worth checking it out

rebooted and still the same problem uninstalled and reinstalled an older version of FileZilla and still no joy.
Definitely connected to the internet because my lines are working

I read somewhere on the forum yesterday, that you now need to set up a password onto your box now for connecting to filezilla, not sure if thats what your issue is, but worth checking it out

Yep, cheers
openatv 6.4 requires you to type username = root and password ******** into FileZilla.

I have the same problem since I replaced the router. There was a change in the box i.p address which I have changed through filezilla. I am using root for the username and created a new password as above, rebooted box. Getting a connection timed out - could not connect to server.. error. Zgemma H2H with latest Openatv image.

Would there be safe guards on This would cause connection problems
Checked my own using open a.t.v all connected first time

Problem turned out to be that I made an error with one of the i.p address numbers. Stupid mistake:blush:

Back