FileZilla

imzy

Hi Guys,

So I have flashed my box to Open Atv 6.4. Thought I had everything backed up but as always never goes my way. So I had to do it all over again. After installing WB I tried to ftp the box through FileZilla and it failed to connect. I’m trying to put my C line in.

anyone know why it’s not connecting?

but it works with openwebif.

if you installed 6.4 then you need to select menu \setup \system \Network\ Password Setup and add password

how many more times are we going to be asked 'why can't filezilla connect to my box'? anyone know what the search icon (magnifying glass) is for at the top of this forum?
Hey Grog how you doing?

sounds like you having a bad day. I just posted a normal thread. in future I will use the search icon on the top. Is there a crime if I posted up that something is already posted about it before?

anyways thanks to all who helped out.

Hey Grog how you doing?

sounds like you having a bad day. I just posted a normal thread. in future I will use the search icon on the top. Is there a crime if I posted up that something is already posted about it before?

You are welcome that's what this forum is all about

Hey Grog how you doing?

No its not a crime but if people cant be bothered to look to see if the exact same question has already been answered on the forum before repeating the question, then maybe it should be a crime. Its just lazy.

Hi grog can you link me with the search icon if you're not doing anything :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure you could search for it :whistle:

Grog if you don't like it don't answer it ent hard, let others answer if they wish to, for the time it takes you to write out a rant moaning, you could of answerd their question and yes I know you have answerd time and time again but the more you answer the more you get wound up
Hey Grog how you doing?

Your welcome bud you can ask what you want in the relevant section

Honestly guys I’m not here to judge anyone.
grog is right to say that search the content before posting it.
we are all here to support each other and you Veterans are doing some good work.
I'm sorry it wasn't a personal attack, this is just one of those questions that has had 4 or 5 threads started in the past month, has been brought up in other threads and I've had a few PM's asking about it as well recently as people assumed it was a Grogbuild issue so I must be the only one that can answer it and sometimes I get frustrated and go bang.

I'm sorry it wasn't a personal attack, this is just one of those questions that has had 4 or 5 threads started in the past month, has been brought up in other threads and I've had a few PM's asking about it as well recently as people assumed it was a Grogbuild issue so I must be the only one that can answer it and sometimes I get frustrated and go bang.
Nothing wrong with saying it straight gregory (grog) people want you to do everything for them even when its been explained a dozen times.

So what is the answer to open atv 6.4 ect? I've tried pressing on magnifying glass but not working for me any ideas?

Back