filezilla

rajraju

Hello
Hi peeps,

please help, my device z/gi55 won't connect to filezilla, the ip address is correct. The device has been working ok on iptv, but i need to install vpn which is in etc folder, if the device won't connect then i can't edit the vpn details. i have done z/gh1 h2s which worked ok. My device has usb on the side. I can see the etc folder through menu/system/network /etc older, can see client set up, but can' edit it manually.

Hi peeps,

please help, my device z/gi55 won't connect to filezilla, the ip address is correct. The device has been working ok on iptv, but i need to install vpn which is in etc folder, if the device won't connect then i can't edit the vpn details. i have done z/gh1 h2s which worked ok. My device has usb on the side. I can see the etc folder through menu/system/network /etc older, can see client set up, but can' edit it manually.
If using openatv 6.4 you have to set a password using the remote
Then use that password to login to filezilla
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Password setup

Hi peeps,

What device you using zilla on ?

He has said what device he is using ??
Not the client ie the box, unless am reading the OP incorrectly, he is using Zilla presumably on a PC or a Mac to connect to his i55. I know lot of people have issues connecting using a mac , because it stores SSL Certification authentication from FTP Clients and if your box is reflashed for any reason , filezilla won't work because the p[revious certification ( still stored on the mac ) is now invalid. Took me a while to find a fix. Was just a thought in case the OP had the same problem.

Not the client ie the box, unless am reading the OP incorrectly, he is using Zilla presumably on a PC or a Mac to connect to his i55. I know lot of people have issues connecting using a mac , because it stores SSL Certification authentication from FTP Clients and if your box is reflashed for any reason , filezilla won't work because the p[revious certification ( still stored on the mac ) is now invalid. Took me a while to find a fix. Was just a thought in case the OP had the same problem.
Yes he has. The i55 and h2s are zgemma boxes. Everyone on here knows that surly. If its the newer atv then pablo has posted how to connect zilla to the box

He's not talking about the box.
He means the contraption with filezilla installed, IE laptop, PC, Mac
Thank you thats exactly what I was talking about,
Rushing things my end. Zilla will work on mac ok
Zilla works on my mac , but I had an i55 that I couldnt connect to for months until I found the fix for the issue ( a very common one, loads of people posted on forums with it ) with SSL certs'.

i put latest 6.4 and grogbuid freerange on me brothers zgemma h2h the other day went to network and set a simple password and i couldnt connect with filezilla to the box but yet i could connect to the box with webif terminal using the password i had put

i put latest 6.4 and grogbuid freerange on me brothers zgemma h2h the other day went to network and set a simple password and i couldnt connect with filezilla to the box but yet i could connect to the box with webif terminal using the password i had put
I've had this a few times with my H7c and also a h9s
In both cases webif worked ok but samba and filezilla wouldn't work
A hard reset of the router fixed it, unplugged for 4 minutes

Back