Films You Love And Would Watch Over and Over Again

Kaspas4450

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I have watched numerous films but there are many I would watch over and over again, I would love to hear other members thoughts and favourites. I will start with a couple:

Gladiator
The Blues Brothers
Top Gun
The Life of Brian

Fill ya boots people:laughing:

Football factory
Green street hooligans
Fury
Black hawk down
Love Fury and Blackhawk Down Baz, good shout

Lock stock and two smoking barrels
Snatch
Trainspotting
Yep another two great films Snatch and Lock Stock, never watched Trainspotting

Gladiator
The Shawshank Redemption
Forrest Gump
Rocky films
Rambo films

All films I've watched many times.
Ohh I forgot about the Shawshank Redemption what a great film that was, I also loved the Green Mile, Forrest Gump yep another great that I would watch over(y)

The good, the bad and the ugly
Shawshank redemption
Oblivion
The Green mile
Three billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri
And the ridiculously titled Cowboys and aliens

Shawshank redemption
Oblivion
The Green mile
Wow yes, The Tree Billboards.................... was a brilliant film, I loved that film, there are sooooo many to choose from, I also liked the Mad Max films and also Waterworld

The good the bad and the ugly
Saving private ryan
The dambusters ( for serving family members )
Saving Private Ryan, yes another great film, I also liked Enemy at the Gates

Shawshank redemption
Oblivion
The Green mile
Wow yes The Good The Bad and The Ugly a great 'GREAT' absolutely loved these films along with the music, what were they called 'spagetti westerns'? I love them "hey blondie"!

Not and av support arc, so that's what I'm using, and it's connected ..but no sound.

..correction..both TV and av support ARC..so that is what I'm using..but no sound.

any Dirty Harry movie
anything with Clint Eastwood init
Life of brian
the holy grail
blues brothers
mad max 1 2 an 3
smokey an the bandit
grease

I don't usually watch a film more than once but the only ones I have are Bullet, Dirty Harry and Pscho

Only the real special all time classics for me and which I was deeply invested into would I watch more than once. Below are some of the ones.

Gladiator
The Shawshank Redemption
Rocky 1,2 and 3
Godfather 1 and 2
Scarface
Django Unchained
The Green Mile
The Usual Suspects
The Hurricane
John Wick franchise

Theres probably more but cant think of them off top of my head.

Only the real special all time classics for me and which I was deeply invested into would I watch more than once. Below are some of the ones.

Gladiator
The Shawshank Redemption
Rocky 1,2 and 3
Godfather 1 and 2
Scarface
Django Unchained
The Green Mile
The Usual Suspects
The Hurricane
John Wick franchise

Theres probably more but cant think of them off top of my head.
Ohhhhh how can anyone forget about Django Unchained, I have watched this film about 4 times, I love it, Good Shout @channelking And another great film you have listed is The Hurricane, fantastic film (y) (y)

Ohhhhh how can anyone forget about Django Unchained, I have watched this film about 4 times, I love it, Good Shout @channelking And another great film you have listed is The Hurricane, fantastic film (y) (y)

Both magnificent films mate. I personally dont think the Hurricane gets enough credit the story and the acting was 10/10 for me.

What more can I say about Django Unchained, lost count how many times I have watched it but never get tired of it. It really is a masterpiece imo.

Megan levy (based sub n a true story) and actually considering buying a Belgium malinu puppy think there called can watch over and over
Max is another (kids film) there's a couple
Greenstreet hooligans is one of my go to movies to watch

Back