Finally off to Anfield

makido

VIP Member
Well ive waited about 32 years for this and only 2 more sleeps until I go
Ive been like bugger Christmas lets get the new year here cos I cant wait
Not sure where I am sat yet, my mates are keeping it as a surprise as I always wanted to be sat in the Kop but will have to wait and see

Growing up in a family full of Everton fans it was never easy, basically my fault because I never knew when to keep my mouth shut :LOL:
Ive been to Wembley to the 1989 FA Cup final Liverpool vs Everton. I even had a season ticket as a kid for Everton but I was determined I was a Liverpool fan despite my families best efforts
I just hope I dont jinx them now

They cant mess it up this time surely, ive had my Liverpool flag flying since the Champions League final. Guess theres not much point in taking it down down now
I must of known lol

Last edited:
Surely not at least they will be no Gerrard slip but you never know lol enjoy makido don't forget your techkings had and coat will be looking for it on motd

13 points ahead and a game in hand
14 points ahead of man city
they are winning games even when not playing well
they will win league i have no doubt

From a blue to a red, have a good one mate.

As much as it pains me, Liverpool are in a league of their own this year.

So you have finally come out makido, well done, heh heh, I think the reds will win the title easily by a lot of points, I think it will be over by March, enjoy the game and hopefully you will be watching it sat in the kop.

Well ive waited about 32 years for this and only 2 more sleeps until I go
Ive been like bugger Christmas lets get the new year here cos I cant wait
Not sure where I am sat yet, my mates are keeping it as a surprise as I always wanted to be sat in the Kop but will have to wait and see

Growing up in a family full of Everton fans it was never easy, basically my fault because I never knew when to keep my mouth shut :LOL:
Ive been to Wembley to the 1989 FA Cup final Liverpool vs Everton. I even had a season ticket as a kid for Everton but I was determined I was a Liverpool fan despite my families best efforts
I just hope I dont jinx them now
Enjoy yaself mate its a fantastic day out and home of the mighty redmen (y) not been since the new stand was built but new plans for further expansion is testament to the clubs journey for the future etc.
Ive been a red nearly all my life and wouldnt change it for anything.
Hope they win the league for themselves and more importantly for the 96 its gotta happen this time for sure and its been way too long. YNWA :love:

Years ago i can remember seeing an article in a newspaper about borussia munchengladbach team saying theres only one team we pray we dont have to play in europe and yes you guessed it the mighty redmen lol that famous night in rome :ROFLMAO:
yeah I remember them beating them in the 73 uefa final over 2 legs, then of course again to win their first European cup, but I can remember them beating them in quarter and semi finals too over the years, so no wonder they were sick of the sight of Liverpool.

I hope you have a fantastic time at the match makido there will only be one winner :smiley: (y):smiley:

I’m not a football person as you know my brother is a massive Liverpool fan and he took me to a game a few months back the atmosphere is just electric and I will never forget that ever :love::smiley::love:

Liverpool have been outstanding this year and will continue next year no one can catch them now unless the wheels fall off but I can’t see that happening :love:(y):love:

The Good Times Back Again :love::love::love:

Great Result Tonight (y)

Sheffield have been playing well but not tonight

Liverpool 2 – 0 Sheffield United :smiley:

I hope you had a Great time at the match makido and I hope you got in the Kop end, this one is for you Mate another 2-0 to Liverpool :love:(y):love:

Back