Finally off to Anfield

It was amazing the atmosphere was banging and the you`ll never walk alone at the very start was just mind blowing
I didnt get in the Kop I was sat at the Anfield Road end but I still loved it.
I even missed the first goal as everyone obviously stood up and im a little short ar$e but I didnt care I still cheered
Went to the liverpool club shop and I was like a kid in a sweet shop. It was only when I reached the till it was like oopps maybe I went a little bit overboard lol

It was amazing the atmosphere was banging and the you`ll never walk alone at the very start was just mind blowing
I didnt get in the Kop I was sat at the Anfield Road end but I still loved it.
I even missed the first goal as everyone obviously stood up and im a little short ar$e but I didnt care I still cheered
Went to the liverpool club shop and I was like a kid in a sweet shop. It was only when I reached the till it was like oopps maybe I went a little bit overboard lol
So glad you had a good time and if you ever get chance go on a european night its crazy.
Last time i went we did the legends tour with phil thompson and was a great day out and got to sit in the dug out and damn was it cold when we went but great to hear the stories from back in thommo's days and the things they used to get up back then (y)

Thats the next plan to try and get on a European night.
Ive got the bug now lol The tickets were well overpriced but an experience I will never ever forget

I hope you have a fantastic time at the match makido there will only be one winner :smiley: (y):smiley:

I’m not a football person as you know my brother is a massive Liverpool fan and he took me to a game a few months back the atmosphere is just electric and I will never forget that ever :love::smiley::love:

Liverpool have been outstanding this year and will continue next year no one can catch them now unless the wheels fall off but I can’t see that happening :love:(y):love:

The Good Times Back Again :love::love::love:

Back