Find this vile thug Girl of 16 is punched to ground in unprovoked attack in Plaistow

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
Male+suspect+wanted+over+assault+of+16+year+old+girl+.jpg

[video=youtube;wrV0g6E3-4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrV0g6E3-4g[/video]

Police say they are following “several leads” after releasing shocking images of the moment a 16-year-old girl is knocked unconscious after being punched in the back of the head in an unprovoked attack.

The teenager was followed from her home before being attacked without warning outside the Black Lion pub in High Street, Plaistow, east London.

Police have launched an appeal for information over the attack, which took place at 12.30pm on November 13.

Scotland Yard today released footage of the horrifying incident, in which a "black man of muscular build" is seen running behind the girl before delivering the horrifying punch.

The man, who is wearing a black baseball jacket and jeans, lands a right hook to the back of the girl's head, who is knocked unconscious, hitting the pavement face first.

She was taken to hospital, before being released with cuts and bruises later that day.

After the assault the suspect turned around and jogged back towards Green Gate Street.

Detective Constable Gary Peach, of Plaistow CID, said there was no evidence that the girl knew the man.

The man is believed to have followed her from her home for about 500 metres before the attack.

The victim told police she remembered seeing a man standing outside her home but did not see him as he ran up behind her.

DC Peach said : “This is the most shocking piece of footage I have seen.

“The girl was very, very lucky to have escaped serious injury. She has recovered but she is still shocked.”

He added that the incident outside the Black Lion pub in Plaistow High Street appeared to be an isolated attack.

A number of people have called in with names for the man and police are following “several leads.”

The Met said the victim was taken to Newham General Hospital with bruising to the head and cuts to her face. She was treated and released that day.

The suspect is described as a 6ft black man of muscular build, with a shaven head aged between 25 and 30.

Anyone with information should contact Newham Violent Crime Unit on 020 8217 5890 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

i watched this yesterday, made me sick to my stomach, hope they catch the moron, that poor girl, hope she has no lasting effects, he needs locking up

Man, 34, charged over Plaistow attack on teenage girl

A 34-year-old man has been charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm on a 16-year-old girl in Plaistow, east London.

article-1353608642368-162AD457000005DC-933912_466x310.jpg

Michael Ayoade, of Green Gate Street, Plaistow, is due to appear at Thames magistrates' court on Friday.
The attack on the teenage girl, who has not been named, left her unconscious having sustained cuts and bruises and damage to her teeth.
The incident took place outside the Black Lion pub on the High Street in Plaistow at 12:30pm on November 13.
'The London ambulance service were called and the victim was taken to Newham General Hospital with bruising to the head and cuts to her face. She was treated and released that day,' police said about the attack.

Whats the world coming to lately, hope the sick coward gets locked up and gets some of his own punishment inside. I would like to know what possessed him to do this.

jodav

now lets hope this crappy system we have in the UK doesn't fail again - make an example of him if not let him loose to the public and let them lynch him and dish out what punishment they see fit!

Back