Fire stick 4K

Ordered one from currys, something to tinker with when it arrives, I did have a few of the old ones a few years back, but ended up giving them away, same as the wee m8 Android boxes 4.4.2 ones, gave a few of those away too, dont think they would be any good these days, the techs moved on a bit since then.

@Toddy2, what did Samsung do? as i know someone with a brightness problem when using a firestick!
Hi
I'm not really sure! They took over the TV remotely, it went of and on a few times and I saw an update on the top right of screen! The operative told me to watch Amazon content on TV app, and to try another source for Firestick! I didn't have one, so she suggested YouTube and it was brilliant! If I view Amazon prime in 4k on stick it's still a bit dark but in HD it's spot on.
I would definitely recommend Samsung customer service if the TV is in the guarantee period, they didn't give up on me.
There first action was remove the plug from socket for two minutes,

Still havent receieved mines yet and what makes it worse, the email from currys with the tracking number was in my deleted emails, forgot to transfer them into my inbox, it has now gone from there so if it does not turn up by mid week then, have to get it touch with my local post office .

Still havent receieved mines yet and what makes it worse, the email from currys with the tracking number was in my deleted emails, forgot to transfer them into my inbox, it has now gone from there so if it does not turn up by mid week then, have to get it touch with my local post office .

did you email curry's to get the tracking number?

Back