Fire stick 4K

I think they're perfect for a bedroom with a wired lan connection.
Would not be good for me then, looking something to run the latest kodi, netflix and possilble iptv service, plus easy use for the mrs when all set up, looking at a few 4k Android boxes too.

Would not be good for me then, looking something to run the latest kodi, netflix and possilble iptv service, plus easy use for the mrs when all set up, looking at a few 4k Android boxes too.
There good on WiFi 4k stick or ethanet adaptor and powerlines works well with stick

Firestick can run just about everything if treated well, everything a smart TV has plus KOD, Iptv I run two iptv subs as well as all the free apps that are any good! Even the remote is good being bluetooth!

Maybe a stupid question here, but why have both the uk and the u.s versions, will one of them just not do the job?

Maybe a stupid question here, but why have both the uk and the u.s versions, will one of them just not do the job?
Yeah they both do the job it was just last time the deal was posted for the ones on sale were the us version ones and not uk and there was a slight performance difference @Toddy2 will explain his findings lol

Fire stick is great little device have to say.

4k is best of the lot probably, but second gen I have does the job.

Even though has become slow over time.

The Firetv has been out of stock since the corona virus started in Canada. If ordered here the shipping date is the middle of May. You should jump on it will the sale lasts.

One on each TV! Got the second one cheap on fleabay! Had problems with Amazon prime 4 k content contacted them but wouldn't help because the problem they said was because it was Amazon.com as opposed to UK! After checking serial number, since then I contacted Samsung who done a update on TV and using remote help sorted the Brightness/ contrast out as before I had to put all that to max to be able to see picture on Firestick now both TV app and stick spot on! My initial remedy was to swap sticks and mirror all content! But I would have lost hacked Netflix!

Back