Fire stick Volume

zack

Hi does anyone know how to get the volume going on the remote, i have been looking for hours, new battery reset reboot, home button down..There has to be a way getting it back on the remote...

Normally when you setup the stick for the first time it does the volume for you?

Didn’t work with a reset did it?

No i have not got a sound bar, i have tried loads dif things, i have tried to fix it by google everything i can think of, still no joy. there does seem to be lot people with same problem, the home button did fix last time, but not this time, i am cracking up..lol

Does the remote do everything t should be doing apart from volume

yeah they all work apart from volume and mute, there has to be an easy fix for this, was working yest, no idea what i did to knock it off..

Nah i have only got one tv, i seen a good one you tube, but when i get my make tv, it just says its updated but does not go next stage volume what the guy had on tube..

Zack,go to settings/equipment control screen shows Equipment control if it showing off or automatic press centre of navigation wheel and select Manual it should then control your TVvolume after selecting,

Hi thanks for the reply, nah that never worked, but good idea though. there has to be a fix for this, driving me mad.

I found out how to do, it bit complicated to explain, i was downloading my make of the tv, on the reciever, and i should been downloading make on the tv, i never knew there was 2 ways of doing it, numpty me, so i tried it on the tv, change tv, followed what screen says and bingo sound came back..Maybe a lot are downloading it on the reciever rather than the tv on the Equipment control... thanks all for your help..

Back