Fire tv stick

Theresa10

Anyone know on firestick tried to open apps such as bbc iplayer, itv hub that sort of thing keeps saying no app found went to settings and categories and nothing,
Anyone know why

Have you downloaded them and installed them is there enough free memory on your stick for the apps
Won't let me download them this is what it says also stick us only about month old hardly used prob need to contact amazon if all else fails any help grateful

Attachments

• DSC_0557.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 11
Have you tried a factory reset if you have iptv make sure you know your details as it will wipe them clean

So you have for example username password server url and for stb emu do you have the mac address saved as it will change if not

Anyone know on firestick tried to open apps such as bbc iplayer, itv hub that sort of thing keeps saying no app found went to settings and categories and nothing,
Anyone know why
I had this same issue on my Amazon Fire box. My Perfect Player keep disappearing from my box and i can't download or reinstall it, but when i login to my Amazon account and look into my app section, it was gray out but with option to turn it back on so I did it, now i'm ok, got it back running again. I hope this would help you.

Back