Firestick 4K, codes

healm

Hi Lads, Just about to upgrade firestick to 4K, I should imagine it's easy to set up, same as the previous one, I have been told by a relative that the fella down the road will supply a yearly code for £40, can we not obtain these as he must be getting them from somewhere, does the code supplied run out after a year, want it for start of F1 season and watch Leeds but that's nothing to shout about, any info appreciated, thanks lads, thank heavens for spell check!.

the 'code' he is offering is nothing to do with the firestick. Set up the firestick 4k exactly how you did your last one. The firestick will work for years.

If you already have IPTV then you should be able to just install it on your new firestick in the same way you did on your previous stick. If you don't already have IPTV then this is what the 'code' is for and yes it will expire and will need renewing.

The code will run out when he decides it will mate. There's loads of info on here for subs and resellers. Some folks just had there fingers burnt recently. It's a chance you take. Read the latest posts and follow the advice given as to who you get your service from. Good Luck.... Paul

Thanks for info Lads, I currently have a 5 year old firestick works ok but cannot get F*** sport channels, discovery, and factual channels, hence upgrade to 4K, I'll try downloading a channel like i have for films, failing that what would you recommend for the way forward, used to have euro box and Kryptview years ago but Nag 3 put an end to that, I'm with virgin, any help would be appreciated, Thanks for your time and effort.

The latest 4K Firestick will be a great investment considering the other one is five years old. It should still to the job actually but you will have so much more comfort in the 4K model. As mentioned above, try some free trials and see how they go before you commit to one of them.

Thanks for info Lads, I currently have a 5 year old firestick works ok but cannot get F*** sport channels, discovery, and factual channels, hence upgrade to 4K, I'll try downloading a channel like i have for films, failing that what would you recommend for the way forward, used to have euro box and Kryptview years ago but Nag 3 put an end to that, I'm with virgin, any help would be appreciated, Thanks for your time and effort.
You seem to be missing the point of a couple of posts - Your CURRENT provider should be able to give you instructions for setting up his app/IPTV on the 4K firestick, including transferring the rest of your current subscription to this app. you should not need to purchase a new sub unless yours has already ran out.
If it is the case that your current line has run out, and you were happy with your last guy, just contact him for renewal and setup info.

If I am missing the point, reply again, We'll try to help you.

He doesn't have an IPTV sub, he's asked about it a dozen times over the past two years but still uses Kodi/ free apps for movies etc.
He'll be back in November if his posting history is accurate

He doesn't have an IPTV sub, he's asked about it a dozen times over the past two years but still uses Kodi/ free apps for movies etc.
He'll be back in November if his posting history is accurate
FFS!!!!

Basically, the first post says, I'm upgrading my firestick. Now, on another subject, someone has just told me about IPTV, if these guys can sell it, why can't we get it for free??

Is that what I am reading?? Jeez Louise!! Is he a member on here with a different username and about ten million posts?? LOL

Back