Firestick 4k no audio

emmerdale

Hi guys hopeing some one can help i have a 4k firestick on the back of my tv i have 3 hdmi ports on it. i have tryd the firestick on all 3 ports it boots up ok and when it loads the amazon home page it does make a sound. but when i open up iptv i get a picture but no audio at all . i have tryd the stick on 2 olther tvs nd it works fine opn them. any help would be great. thanks

Check the Audio setting on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick

If you're still experiencing audio issues, try turning off Dolby Digital Plus:

On your Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick, go to Settings > Display & Sounds > Audio > Dolby Digital Output and then turn Dolby Digital Plus OFF.

Thanks for your reply i have been to the audio in settings it is set to best available
best availabe do you think the firestick knows you have no audio use advice given at at least try Dolby Digital Plus OFF. you could also try changing stream type in your iptv app or even install vlc media player if your i;tv app lets you use another player most do.

Did you find a fix for this? I've bought 2 firesticks for different tvs and have the same on both. Get thr start up sound when turning the stick on but after that nothing. Don't even get the clicks when scrolling across the home page.

Back