Firestick help

makido

VIP Member
Help me guys as firesticks are not my strong point

I am trying to load my IPTV app on to the firestick. I have turned on to let unknown apps and I am using downloader
I have put in the tinyurl and I am now faced with a white screen saying the name of my app is to large for google to scan for viruses would you still like to download the file
I click on download anyway and nothing happens. Thought it would download to the stick or something
It says at the top that google drive cant scan this file for viruses
I dunno I am stuck

Last edited:
Help me guys as firesticks are not my strong point

I am trying to load my IPTV app on to the firestick. I have turned on to let unknown apps and I am using downloader
I have put in the tinyurl and I am now faced with a white screen saying the name of my app is to large for google to scan for viruses would you still like to download the file
I click on download anyway and nothing happens. Thought it would download to the stick or something
It says at the top that google drive cant scan this file for viruses
I dunno I am stuck
Try brute force to load it as often works after a few tries.
Also see if your provider has a different version of the app

If you've got an android phone there's an app called "apps2fire" in the Play Store. You can install the IPTV app on your phone then send it to the stick over your WiFi.

Or if your provider has filelinked with various apps just install that he will have a designated pin you enter and you have choice of apps to use but if only has the one app no point lol

Only the one app as far as I am aware so I dont think that would be any good
Sorted it now anyway with a new link so its packed away ready for pickup tomorrow

Back