FIRESTICK NOW TV BLOCK AND BEEN TOLD TO GET VPN ROUTER AND VPN HELP PLEASE

pcoulter

Hi Sorry to bother you all but need some urgent help. I have a firestick and there is now a block on NOW TV my provider has said and he has told me to get a VPN router and VPN..... please PM me please

You can install a vpn app no need for a router , a vpn like cyberghost there are loads of them plus there quite cheap

Has your provider given you a reason that you need a vpn router rather than just installing a vpn app on your firestick?

I didnt think you could get nowtv on a firestick, I was under the impression even side loading it doesn't work??

I would think just installing a VPN on your Firestick would be the preferred option as what most of us are doing or have done since we started down the road of ITPV.

He probably means nowtv broadband just install a vpn on your firestick and should clear I have a modded vpn if needed don't think providers use nowtv streams thought that was a thing of past

I'm with Sly and been hit with the blocks. Been testing different ways to get round it.
Bought a

GL.iNet GL-MT300N-V2 (Mango) Wireless Mini Portable VPN Travel Router, Mobile Hotspot in Pocket, WiFi Repeater Bridge, Range Extender, OpenVPN Client, 300Mbps High Performance, 128MB RAM.

Loaded it up with Open VPN, Surfshark and Nord. All work fine. Great piece of kit if your device is in the same room, but don't expect to broadcast to the far corners of your house. Works with home plugs though.

Also tried the 4K firestick with it being only £30 at the minute. Loaded Smart stb emu on it. Tried Surfshark and Open VPN on it and works well.

There's a difference between VPN providers and VPNs. To claim the VPN technology it's bad but instead, harp on certain providers shows how native you are.

The term "VPN Providers" is often abbreviated to "VPN's." Saves harping on.

Back