Firestick smart iptv app not working

doc2002

hi guys looking a bit of advice have set up a firestick with the smart iptv app up for someone (i use a zgemma) and gave him the contact details of the guy i use for my sub but it has now stopped working, it is coming up Connection failed in the bottom right hand corner and 1 check playlist Nr. 1 URL! in the bottom corner. when i go into the settings it is showing the MAC and it is saying activated in green at the top corner which i take it meaning that the sub hasnt ran out.

i have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it plus wiping the cache but havent had any luck.

If the supplier says the sub is still active give IPTV Smarters a try much better for a Firestick than Smart IPTV in my opinion there is also STB emu pro which is pretty decent.

when i go into the settings it is showing the MAC and it is saying activated in green at the top corner which i take it meaning that the sub hasnt ran out.

that just means that the APP itself ( smart iptv ) has been activated, not your actual sub from your provider

Back