Firestick STBEmu - Your STB is Blocked Call Provider

Rubberleg

Hi all!

I am running into an issue on my STB Emu app on my Firestick.

Payment is up to date and I confirmed the sub is working and channels are accessible on my smartphone using STB EMU and the same MAC that is registered on stb emu on the firestick.

Provider has performed a reset, and I have done all I can on the firestick - cleared stbemu cache and data, reinstalled stb emu, disconnected all power to firestick and restarted the router.

Any ideas what could be the issue on the firestick?

Cheers

Rubber!

Check the MAC address on the app mate
Because you have cleared data
Shouldn’t click clear data
Only clear cache
Your provider should help you with this

thats impossible u cant have the same mac on a phone app + a firestick mac is device related ur phone will not have the same as ur firestick

Thank you all.

I will try again shortly.

The MAC on stbemu on the firestick hasnt changed and it is the MAC from there that I input on my smartphone.

I should have stated that use of stbemu on the phone is simply to watch on the go and not simultaneously or use as multi room.

A bit of history of the firestick...

I had 1 provider before my current one. The previous used stbemu and he was given my the same MAC I am using now, no issues with his service apart from the big outages over the last few years. A couple of stb blocks but he sorted them immediately.

The current provider everything was working fine on the firestick for months, portal stopped loading in JanuaryI was given another portal and told to use VPN, that was fine. Then I was given another portal last week and told to stop using VPN.

This portal fails on stbemu with and without vpn, and the old portal fails also with stb blocked. At this point there was no clearing cache or reinstall of stbemu.

Checked the phone with the current portal and MAC and it is fine. no vpn.

I will delete the MAC on stbemu on the firestick and key it in again as it is on the phone.

I'll let you guys know.

From a providers viewpoint, could my device as in firestick be blocked? In stbemu app where you see the MAC there is a device ID...can that be blocked?

Cheers!

Thank you all.

I will try again shortly.

The MAC on stbemu on the firestick hasnt changed and it is the MAC from there that I input on my smartphone.

I should have stated that use of stbemu on the phone is simply to watch on the go and not simultaneously or use as multi room.

A bit of history of the firestick...

I had 1 provider before my current one. The previous used stbemu and he was given my the same MAC I am using now, no issues with his service apart from the big outages over the last few years. A couple of stb blocks but he sorted them immediately.

The current provider everything was working fine on the firestick for months, portal stopped loading in JanuaryI was given another portal and told to use VPN, that was fine. Then I was given another portal last week and told to stop using VPN.

This portal fails on stbemu with and without vpn, and the old portal fails also with stb blocked. At this point there was no clearing cache or reinstall of stbemu.

Checked the phone with the current portal and MAC and it is fine. no vpn.

I will delete the MAC on stbemu on the firestick and key it in again as it is on the phone.

I'll let you guys know.

From a providers viewpoint, could my device as in firestick be blocked? In stbemu app where you see the MAC there is a device ID...can that be blocked?

Cheers!
If your using a single connection on 2 devices then user/pass method and avoid mac code based apps altogether i suggest

If your using a single connection on 2 devices then user/pass method and avoid mac code based apps altogether i suggest
Love the stbemu panel more so then the likes of smarters! Let's see how it goes. The current provider can switch my account from mag to basic user / pass login with portal

Love the stbemu panel more so then the likes of smarters! Let's see how it goes. The current provider can switch my account from mag to basic user / pass login with portal
Same thing your watching and a vast selection of apps out there and you not be getting these issues. Even better stop being so tight and get an extra connection for 2 devices

anyone with a similar issue I posted above, change the serial number on the settings page where the mac address is on stbemu, select device id - send device id, save and reload portal. For the serial number I used the one listed on the stbemu app on my smartphone. Both stbemu apps are working fine on smartphone and firestick, using the same MAC and Sn, obviously not at the same time.

Back