Firestick with x3m

Hi there I currently have 2 firesticks in the house both on the same subscription with 2 connections but when both sticks are on they stop go black and buffer then come back on , has anyone had this before and any idea how to fix it cheers

Your running 2 sticks on 1 sub cheeky so and so.Its to stop people abusing the service and they do.

"Same subscription, two connections" suggests that it's a two connection subscription.

OP, contact your provider as first port of call.

Yes correct I've got a 2 connection sub , I've asked but all is as it should be on with server

Both firesticks work but every 2/3 mins they buffer then carry on working

Read that wrong my mistake. Are the line details the same on both sticks ?
Yes mate both the same on each stick as soon as one is switched off the other works perfect no buffering at all

Then provider has shafted you and no good posting on here but contact them as only one who can fix it

Yes correct I've got a 2 connection sub , I've asked but all is as it should be on with server

On some iptv apps you can see in the account info if you have two connections.

One other thought is that maybe your WiFi isn't fast enough to run two subs at the same time maybe - can you do a speed test on the firestick?

im pretty sure, should he message his provider with his sub details he will receive a screenshot showing his sub indeed has 2 connections.
Only one person would know that and if i think it is who i think it is then hay ho all round :sneaky:

Some really nasty bits of work going about at the moment, Resellers sending emails out saying servers have been compromised and if £10 sent to a certain email or all subs will go off to their own customers.One thing to hit the murdock mafia but to hit mrs jones & co who is the only way they can view premium tv is something else :cry:

Last edited:
im pretty sure, should he message his provider with his sub details he will receive a screenshot showing his sub indeed has 2 connections.

His/her provider should probably help assist with the problem too, not just throw them a screenshot and leave them to it.

they probably would, had they encountered the problem themselves.

otherwise they probably have a support group or similar with a lot of users who may have encountered the problem themselves.

that would be a good idea.

they probably would, had they encountered the problem themselves.

otherwise they probably have a support group or similar with a lot of users who may have encountered the problem themselves.

that would be a good idea.
Support group ?? Is that like AA for alcoholics :unsure:

Quite simple to know if you have 2 subs with x3m. You would of had to send him two seperate codes to activate the subs when you signed up. one for each firestick.

Back