firestick

Have a read of that guide mate there's no exact root on amazon firestick and there's this aswell mate let me know how you get on lol How to Prevent Fire TV Stick from Going to Sleep (2 Easy Methods)
hi i have been trying since mon but no luck it can take an age to get adblink to connect to the firestickthen you do adb shell and type in the directions for turning sleep of but no go message cant find pathe so i tryed to download the app STAY ALIVE it started to download but after 15 mins i thought not working ,do you now if you can download the stay alive app with downloader

Is it an apk mate send me a link to what your trying to get and if I can get an apk for it I will put onto my media fire account and send a link for downloader

Is it an apk mate send me a link to what your trying to get and if I can get an apk for it I will put onto my media fire account and send a link for downloader
its an app its on google storeits called stayalive your suppose to download to pc then sideload it to the firestick

Back