First Day Of The Premier League Season

nickyboy4

Right where to start, first round of matches and my experience, over the years tried most things including Cs and early days of cable, now running a Nvidia shield ethernet connected, sly superfast 79mb/s, got 3 different subs, all promising to be the best, two claiming to be private servers, ranging from a tenner a month on one to 50 and 60 a year on the other two, using with or without surfshark vpn, good samsung smart tv, two subs claim not to need vpn's. Using tivimate on one, smarters on another and a dedicated xciptv app for the other one, picture quality to be fair is very good on any of them but when it actually comes down to it the Leicester game started locking up and messing about almost immediately. I know how to keep the system running ok emptying cache and restarting the router etc etc but simply don't remember the last game i stuck on and just watched, maybe it was super busy yesterday but it really makes you feel like giving it up. The Leeds game wasn't at all bad or for that matter the Liverpool one, am i expecting too much from the 3pm kick offs, could i benefit from Express vpn at all. vod is ok as is the other stuff on live tv. Thoughts?

Right where to start, first round of matches and my experience, over the years tried most things including Cs and early days of cable, now running a Nvidia shield ethernet connected, sly superfast 79mb/s, got 3 different subs, all promising to be the best, two claiming to be private servers, ranging from a tenner a month on one to 50 and 60 a year on the other two, using with or without surfshark vpn, good samsung smart tv, two subs claim not to need vpn's. Using tivimate on one, smarters on another and a dedicated xciptv app for the other one, picture quality to be fair is very good on any of them but when it actually comes down to it the Leicester game started locking up and messing about almost immediately. I know how to keep the system running ok emptying cache and restarting the router etc etc but simply don't remember the last game i stuck on and just watched, maybe it was super busy yesterday but it really makes you feel like giving it up. The Leeds game wasn't at all bad or for that matter the Liverpool one, am i expecting too much from the 3pm kick offs, could i benefit from Express vpn at all. vod is ok as is the other stuff on live tv. Thoughts?
You look a bit like my set up but all on Tivimate! I had too flit about a bit yesterday.
You are right it's the first day of season and it will get better, tbh I didn't miss much of game! If your provider is telling you to use Vpn use one! There is a free modded Express on here that works for me, just change the Email address every week after trial, log out and in, I think @Fez added I'm sure it will get better as time goes on!

At the prices you are paying there mate if it’s only premier league that’s important then maybe you’d be better off with a ‘legit’ sub to say S-Sport+ or DAZN Canada.

I know in some of the IPTV telegram groups from current/old providers were lit up, providers wanting praise for their efforts all over the place 😂!

It will get better though season start is always a bit mad and by having a VPN you are giving yourself the best chance

You look a bit like my set up but all on Tivimate! I had too flit about a bit yesterday.
You are right it's the first day of season and it will get better, tbh I didn't miss much of game! If your provider is telling you to use Vpn use one! There is a free modded Express on here that works for me, just change the Email address every week after trial, log out and in, I think @Fez added I'm sure it will get better as time goes on!
I downloaded the modded express - think it was Jan 2021 in the downloads section. Mine doesn’t work - I try to use a 7 day free trial and it says update required - update on Google play / download app or buy a sub.

can you link me if you got a working version mate?

Sound thanks - I actually found one on Google afterwards! Had I known about the modded, I would have ran it ages ago lol.

mid thete any servers better than others for the football? Obviously the USA ones are slow for the footie :) hopefully they good for US Netflix
I put mine on Ireland

I would of got there Baz! Got no push still👀👀

Sound thanks - I actually found one on Google afterwards! Had I known about the modded, I would have ran it ages ago lol.

mid thete any servers better than others for the football? Obviously the USA ones are slow for the footie :) hopefully they good for US Netflix
They always say use locations close to you like Holland Germany uk ect

Start of the season usually is a bit hectic for some iptv services, my main one played up on Friday night, first time ever since I had it on (October}, my back up went off completely, my main provider said he only had a few that were having any problems, but he made a few tweaks and all worked 100 per cent Saturday and today, no problems and no VPN either, but also on Friday night after the football was finished, my VM hub starting lighting up like a christmas tree, green flashing lights everywhere, so I switched all plugs off for ten minutes, so that may have been a factor with it aswell.

Start of the season usually is a bit hectic for some iptv services, my main one played up on Friday night, first time ever since I had it on (October}, my back up went off completely, my main provider said he only had a few that were having any problems, but he made a few tweaks and all worked 100 per cent Saturday and today, no problems and no VPN either, but also on Friday night after the football was finished, my VM hub starting lighting up like a christmas tree, green flashing lights everywhere, so I switched all plugs off for ten minutes, so that may have been a factor with it aswell.
Loads got hit good and propper yesterday bud it was ridiculous even some whilst using vpns was blocked but everyone who’s familiar with iptv knows the first couple of weeks is always worst to figure tactics out

Loads got hit good and propper yesterday bud it was ridiculous even some whilst using vpns was blocked but everyone who’s familiar with iptv knows the first couple of weeks is always worst to figure tactics out
How would it be blocked even through a VPN, your ISP wouldn’t even know what traffic it was? Sounds more like an excuse for the server getting whacked by demand or the IPTV supplier blocking the shared IP from VPN.

How would it be blocked even through a VPN, your ISP wouldn’t even know what traffic it was? Sounds more like an excuse for the server getting whacked by demand or the IPTV supplier blocking the shared IP from VPN.
Really are you a server owner do you know what happens………No you speak from end user side but I’m saying what was happening to some providers 🤔🤔If a server gets blocked at a certain end then no vpn will work (fact) I’m not having a pop bud but obviously you have your theory which is a valid point but your off the mark bud

Across the various iptv groups I'm on there were some strange goings on yesterday. What worked for some, didn't for others. Some suggested VPNs were being throttled. A lot of people who spoke of having issues seemed to have Virgin as their ISP.

Personally I have a vpn set to automatically connect whenever I watch iptv and I watched the whole afternoon's football without a hiccup.

Across the various iptv groups I'm on there were some strange goings on yesterday. What worked for some, didn't for others. Some suggested VPNs were being throttled. A lot of people who spoke of having issues seemed to have Virgin as their ISP.

Personally I have a vpn set to automatically connect whenever I watch iptv and I watched the whole afternoon's football without a hiccup.
Absaloutly bud vm/ee was a big issue for some yesterday but on a separate note have to say what a first weekend to season in regards to results

Really are you a server owner do you know what happens………No you speak from end user side but I’m saying what was happening to some providers 🤔🤔If a server gets blocked at a certain end then no vpn will work (fact) I’m not having a pop bud but obviously you have your theory which is a valid point but your off the mark bud
From a technical level though mate and how the internet works your ISP does not have access to encrypted traffic. If the server is down via an attack or the host pulls the plug then of course it can’t take connections VPN or otherwise.

When you say a server is blocked at a certain end it’s either ISP (which if VPN is enabled is moot) or the server is down and unable to take connections. How exactly can your ISP block something server end, it’s a provider issue (but of course they will rarely admit it).

From a technical level though mate and how the internet works your ISP does not have access to encrypted traffic. If the server is down via an attack or the host pulls the plug then of course it can’t take connections VPN or otherwise.

When you say a server is blocked at a certain end it’s either ISP (which if VPN is enabled is moot) or the server is down and unable to take connections. How exactly can your ISP block something server end, it’s a provider issue (but of course they will rarely admit it).
Nope I can't go into detail on an open forum as not the way to go about things I get from a technical level but that wasn't the case yesterday bud that's all I'm saying with it been an open forum

Back