First IPTV Trial - Results & Questions

Openboxcy

Hi,

Just finished my first IPTV trial, bit of a mixed bag.

Watched the FA Cup final on BT HD, was pretty impressed. However due to the timing of my trial starting I only got a few hours, the seller pulled the plug at half 7 due to PPV boxing, never mentioned this at the start so was a bit annoyed as I did really care about the boxing. Hard to judge what it would be like on a trial of only around 5 hours in total.

Something I noticed was that I was missing channels like Discovery +1, discovery shed, W, Quest, Gold+1 plus some others that I was used to with 'gifts'. Just wondering if this is the same for others, or maybe it's just this seller?

Thanks in advance.

you are most likely not going to get +1 channels now im afraid some suppliers might do it 80% wont

Most providers don't supply +1 channels.
Some providers do have a catchup service though where they record the streams on their servers and you can access them so then there is no need for +1 channels.

First you can help yourself by not being so rude and hijacking someone else's thread.
Have a look in the forum for the IPTV section and find the request a IPTV server thread and make a post in it

Thanks for the updates guys, seems reasonable regards +1 channels.

Can I just also say thanks about the subscription request post. People need to start actually putting a bit of work into getting IPTV. I've posted about 4 threads this week, every one has ended up with 90% of the thread being requests for a sub. Rant over.

Back