Fitness Watch Recommendations

Looking for a fitness watch for the old man. Hes previously had an apple watch, but it isn’t very good for fitness.

Looking for something simple, not something too expensive. Need it to have step counter, heart rate monitor and stress level indicator.

He suffers from high blood pressure, high stress levels and is a diabetic, so really looking to get him to improve his health this fitness.

Any recommendations?

Cheers

Also forgot to mention, has to be easy and simple to use. He’s not the greatest with tech so something easy to use would be ideal.

I have both a Samsung galaxy watch 46mm cellular and a Garmin vivosmart 4. The Samsung I got as a smart watch but once I realised it had a good heart rate monitor I started looking at that more. It's heart rate monitor and stress level monitor is easy to use. Connecting it to other apps was a bit more tricky. We have vitality health care through the others Half's company. We get free stuff for being healthy and Garmin are official partners. The vivosmart 4 is a fitness band but they are around £100 I bought one used on eBay. It was like brand new. It measures steps correctly, heart rate is always on, and it has an oxygen meter. The connected app is fantastic and dead easy to use. Take a look at Garmin.

Huawei gt or Huawei gt2 smart watch 46mm and has good fitness trackers ect take calls get notifications ect

Cheers for all your recommendations fellas. Will be having a look around at all recommended. This is why i love the tk community!

I use the Garmin Vivoactive 4s, it has a small face, and can be used as an everyday watch. It also has Garmin pay which can be used as a payment mechanism (limited bank use this - you probably need to bank with Santander). It has it's own portal (Garmin connect) which is useful for recording historic stats and also links to Strava. Garmin are probably the best selling fitness watches, for good reason

Back