Flash expander help

Leelee1982

Trying to setup 8gb sdcard for flash on h9s but won’t recognize sdcard after I’ve formatted and put in zgemma and restart just keeps only giving me option for my hard drive
I’ve taken hdd out and done with jus sdcard but won’t recognizes anything in flash expander then

Any help please as I’m at a loose end

Mount manager.... ok so it’s mounted as what hdd or hdd2 or usb there’s a lot of options.....
Hdd is mounted as hdd of course so what do I mount sd as bcos I’ve mounted it b4 as a few things to try it and nothing has been successful

Thanks

It Will mount to and work on usb through flash expander but I want hdd running through usb and sad card using flash

Sd cards usually show up as USB storage device. Have you initialised (formatted the card in the box)?

I’ve formatted sd card to fat 32 on computer
Put it in back of box... turned off box then on
Initilized card mounted as usb restarted and still nothing

On my octagon there is an option to mount as media/sdcard, is that not the case on the H9?

If you search google there are guides on other forums that we cannot link to. One post says that all sd cards are not compatable.

There is a guide that was put up by Dsayers on here, you need to read it especially the piece regarding card compatability and how to check if the card you are using will work, I expanded mine quite easy after reading it!! Also later I flashed to openvix and expanded to the same card after format, I found openvix method easy as everything you need is on the box in settings on openatv you need to download zip tool before extending. The openvix method is on world of sat help page and if you can't find the other method on here that is on openatv forum!!

Googled expand H9 flash to a micro sd card. WWW.hd-digital- satcrew.com/…/29776 it is much the same as the Dsayers one, the only complicated bit was the zipped tool, hopes this helps, there are a few examples if you go into the openatv forum sites, also its possible to use a usb for flash extending on this box using the plugin extender in plugin extensions, hope this has helped!!
I wrote bullet points for the openatv and followed the stages, openvix was quick and easy and in my opinion a more stable build for this box!!

Back