flash from ipab to wooosh

Hi all , looking for some guidance . I've got iPab image on my box but as everyone knows its not getting updated now and want to go back to woosh . I have a IPTV sub on the box along with a sly setup . What do I need to do to keep this on the box and how do I go about it . Is it a case of downloading the wooosh on a USB stick and put it in the front and let it do its stuff or do I need to back the IPTV sub up along with the EPG sly setup ? Thanks for in advance

You need to make sure you have your iptv details to hand and your box ip address download open atv 6.2 or flash online by pressing blue software manager flashonline/local press green for flashonline and blue for 6.2 then when flashed and gets to hdmi setting put remote down go onto Google type your box ip address in then webwif will open go down to terminal press ok then it will say login as type root then press enter then type this command in opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk then press enter and will start to install once installed just follow rest of onscreen instructions

What he said above, but I would add, if you are still in contact with your supplier, talk to him about getting your details, if not, wait until your sub is up, then get a new one and flash away.

please be aware that flashing any openatv image at the moment will likely cause problems, not just problems, but tears.
Big ones
wooshbuild and grogbuld are both based on atv, as is ipleb.
There's problems with the feeds at the moment so hang on a while, otherwise the people who live with you will be hitting you, a lot

I flashed an H2S that had iPab to ATV 6.2 & WB Infinity yesterday without issue.
That's great until you need to put a line on and start the softcam, this is when you find there's no softcams and no softcam panel and no softcams in downloadable plugins

Back